Wealthy Millionaire

Sriracha Sauce
IVovacane
Sriracha Sauce
IVovacane
Divine_Malevolence
It's a riot.
Riots are bad and put people in danger.
It's in everyone's best interests for it to end as quickly as possible with the least amount of fires set.
An' that's basically what I think.
No, its not a riot...its a protest- a peaceful one at that. They started shooting rubber bullets and teargasing the protesters and arresting them. If you research it, you'll see that their rights as U.S citizens were taken away from them which is unconstitutional.
Wow how blind are you that you haven't seen the rioting.
Nobody has...How about you show me
lol
Thats what I thought...Move on

Wealthy Millionaire

I-Chiaroscuro-I
IVovacane
Sriracha Sauce
IVovacane
Divine_Malevolence
It's a riot.
It's in everyone's best interests for it to end as quickly as possible with the least amount of fires set.
No, its not a riot...its a protest- a peaceful one at that. They started shooting rubber bullets and teargasing the protesters and arresting them. If you research it, you'll see that their rights as U.S citizens were taken away from them which is unconstitutional.

Are you retarded? Nobody has seen the rioting? It's all over the news and the internet. But I guess the entire country is having a mass delusion. And I guess nobody robbed those innocent store owners. And nobody burned down all those buildings.

You're right, NOBODY has seen it. There IS no rioting... rolleyes
Out of anything you could have said you decided to use a derogatory term. Nice choice of words my friend.

And show me sources

Anxious GO

IVovacane
Sriracha Sauce
IVovacane
Sriracha Sauce
IVovacane
Divine_Malevolence
It's a riot.
lol
I'm not really shocked that you are delusional tbh

Anxious GO

Patton
Sriracha Sauce
black_wing_angel

Pretty much sums up the whole thing...
Yeah, this guy gets it I think.
Makes one wish this person was given time to speak on national news.
Yeah mte

Lovey-girly's Fangirl

Invisible Seeker

38,315 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I think both sides officially s**t in the pool.

Now the entire debate is tainted by stories of looting and militarized police; there's no way to talk logically and without emotion about the subject because the more information leaks the more reason there is to get angry. It's an epic ******** that makes all of America look like a bunch of morons.

Wealthy Millionaire

Sriracha Sauce
IVovacane
Sriracha Sauce
IVovacane
Sriracha Sauce
lol
I'm not really shocked that you are delusional tbh
I'm shocked you are trying to favor your statement without providing anything
And yet he was a thief who was being confronted by a police officer. Nobody seems to think that he may have lead the officer to think his life was in danger.

Fanatical Zealot

Anyways, I think it's tragic no matter what. The rioting is horrible, and it detracts from the peaceful protesters and creates more victims when you should be trying to avoid just such a thing.
I AM R U
Riviera de la Mancha
My thoughts? Like the old saying goes, "Never let facts interfere with a good story."

A bunch of people all over are running with a bunch of speculation. In actuality, there is little relevant facts released at this time.

Perhaps equally as frustrating is the gross misstatements about the law regarding use of force.

It all comes back to a lot of people wanting there to be something here that just isn't yet. The part which upset me the most is that people are not looking at the costs to the community and to relationships between minorities and law enforcement. Its all been a game to get the most visits to a site or the most likes on facebook. So once again, we see everyone getting a slice of the pie served to them on the backs of poor minority communities. Its a sad thing to be sure.

I agree, but some people are concerned with this element - in addition, there are lots of concerns regarding the behaviour of the police against the media, and concerns about accountability :/

None of those concerns make an ounce of sense to me because we substantially don't know what actually happened. How then people are concerned about accountability makes little sense. Even the behavior of the police to the media is not that remarkable.

Quotable Genius

Chahklet
IMisterNinjaI
It's ultimately heart-Breaking.

Scrolling through my Tumblr all I see is racist comments against Whites, Against Blacks, etc. It's truly sad because I was raised, from 4th grade, in a very very mixed school. Believe it or not, in the high-school I graduated from, white was the minority; And the great thing was that everyone got along so well.

You could take the dorkiest white kid, and sit him next to a Black jock, and they'd get along fine, and have a great conversation. IT was really a beautiful thing. Watching this is just sad, knowing full well the amount of peace the human race can show to each other, as proven by my high-school.

I think Both Whites and Blacks can stand against this scary police force. My examples are 1.) being Ferguson, a town where the population consists of predominantly the Black Minority and 2.) The Bundy Ranch Stand-off, in which it was mostly a White population.
This is my mindset. The racism is tainting the actual issue.

The problem being: most people think Racism is the actual issue. While it may be true that Racism was the cause of the whole incident it certainly is not a solution. You can't answer Racism with Racism.

Conservative Genius

8,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Tipsy Smoker

IMisterNinjaI
Chahklet
IMisterNinjaI

Scrolling through my Tumblr all I see is racist comments against Whites, Against Blacks, etc. It's truly sad because I was raised, from 4th grade, in a very very mixed school. Believe it or not, in the high-school I graduated from, white was the minority; And the great thing was that everyone got along so well.

You could take the dorkiest white kid, and sit him next to a Black jock, and they'd get along fine, and have a great conversation. IT was really a beautiful thing. Watching this is just sad, knowing full well the amount of peace the human race can show to each other, as proven by my high-school.

I think Both Whites and Blacks can stand against this scary police force. My examples are 1.) being Ferguson, a town where the population consists of predominantly the Black Minority and 2.) The Bundy Ranch Stand-off, in which it was mostly a White population.

The problem being: most people think Racism is the actual issue. While it may be true that Racism was the cause of the whole incident it certainly is not a solution. You can't answer Racism with Racism.
This is the most reasonable response I have encountered so far. You give me hope. smile Maybe more people will come to see it this way? I really really hate to see the ignorance when I have actually seen people act better.

Quotable Genius

Chahklet
IMisterNinjaI
Chahklet
IMisterNinjaI

This is the most reasonable response I have encountered so far. You give me hope. smile Maybe more people will come to see it this way? I really really hate to see the ignorance when I have actually seen people act better.

Well thank you! biggrin I share your dream that more people will soon see it this way... But I don't think either of us will see it in our life-time. Racial tensions from Slavery up to the 60s still run very deep in America, and this Ferguson situation helps keep it alive.

We've certainly come a long way from the 60s, but we still have quite a long way to go. I don't like using this comparison, but I feel that it fits the times: People who are racist are worse than dogs for the simple fact that dogs are colorblind.
Not only is the issue depressing, but it makes me very angry. It's been a hot topic all across the web, media, and even in my own household. Discussions usually end up with people getting pissed at each other for expressing different opinions (and when I say people I mean me because nobody wants to admit the whole reason Mike was murdered was because of a racist cop).

Discussing Ferguson is impossible without me getting angry with people. Speaking of getting angry with people, I can feel the anger boiling up inside me when reading through this topic.

You people are so stupid I am literally laughing irl at you guys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff