Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

daddy saddle
unless you do this for fun???????????????????????maybe????????????????????????????????/
discuss our sad lives xoxo
I do this for fun, as I find enjoyment from conflict.
anything said in a place like gaia is likely witnessed by anywhere from dozens to hundreds of people. Those thoughts and images bounce around in peoples heads like excited particles in a laser chamber looking for outlets. Eventually some of those ideas slip into their conversations at breakfast cereal, while channel surfing at a family residence, while in a school lecture, and while at work, sometimes at the factory, sometimes at the office, and inevitably, the question of the subject turns into a conversation. "do people really believe that? Is life really about THIS? Why did they say that?"

When people start to ask questions or reminisce on a subject that they had otherwise ignored, then the real change in society becomes primed. Most people in life don't have the time to aggregate disparate ideas and news articles or lectures into an immediate compare and contrast to make what should be obvious conflicts or conclusions. Sure, comedians might, and employees at NGOs might, but most people don't. My hope is that something sticks with people, and then maybe they can start to question whether all is well, or whether they can do something to change themselves or the world around them.

Everyone has the power to change the world. It's just the ways in which each person can change it are a little different.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff