• Ultimate Player 200
sitting cow
Bubblehead0987654321
sitting cow
Senator Armstrong
sitting cow
Senator Armstrong

Vaccines kind of are a miracle cure.

if vaccines were such a miracle cure, why haven't they smashed the patriarchy yet????

checkmate, senator armstrong

They have. Polio was really just a codeword used for the patriarchy. We are currently witnessing its death throes as a result of widespread polio vaccination in the 1970s.

are you up to date on your boosters? or just a hypocrite like most everyone else on this topic.

I am up-to-date. ninja

well that's good on you, seriously.

Yeah, if I wasn't up-to-date, I'd keep my mouth shut 'cause I could get the disease and spread it then.

Shirtless Member

Vaccinations have been getting flack from people for a long time, it's not a new bit of drama by any stretch of the imagination.

I have somewhat mixed feelings about vaccines, not in the sense that 'ermhagerg dey causes autism and s**t!' but that I sometimes wonder if our immune systems wouldn't be better overall if we allowed them to develop more naturally. I understand that if that were made standard the infant death rates would go up, probably drastically, and there would be various other issues that I probably haven't thought of. But wouldn't the remaining population have better immune systems that way? Wouldn't there be slightly less worry about a super-virus or something? Because our immune systems would have developed without artificial interference.

Not that I would stop getting vaccines, or refuse to vaccinate my children should I ever have any, I'm not so nuts about doing things naturally that I'd totally disregard people with medical degrees in this s**t. It's just a thought I sometimes entertain.

Also, did anyone else find the following hilarious? I almost fell out of my chair.
sitting cow

and stop making capitalizing random words in your post. it looks stupid.

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ratgirl34
Vaccinations have been getting flack from people for a long time, it's not a new bit of drama by any stretch of the imagination.

I have somewhat mixed feelings about vaccines, not in the sense that 'ermhagerg dey causes autism and s**t!' but that I sometimes wonder if our immune systems wouldn't be better overall if we allowed them to develop more naturally. I understand that if that were made standard the infant death rates would go up, probably drastically, and there would be various other issues that I probably haven't thought of. But wouldn't the remaining population have better immune systems that way? Wouldn't there be slightly less worry about a super-virus or something? Because our immune systems would have developed without artificial interference.

Not that I would stop getting vaccines, or refuse to vaccinate my children should I ever have any, I'm not so nuts about doing things naturally that I'd totally disregard people with medical degrees in this s**t. It's just a thought I sometimes entertain.

Also, did anyone else find the following hilarious? I almost fell out of my chair.
sitting cow

It'd vary on immune systems of each individual person.

I never read that, and when I did, I started laughing. xd

Shirtless Member

Bubblehead0987654321
ratgirl34

sitting cow

It'd vary on immune systems of each individual person.

I never read that, and when I did, I started laughing. xd

Yeah, I just wonder if the overall average wouldn't be a stronger immune system. Sometimes I also worry that we could be heading towards relying on drugs to stay healthy. But sometimes I also worry that my cat might be plotting my death, so I can't justify disregarding what the doctors say based on small snippets of information and probably some fictional stories I've read at some point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff