Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,050 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I have been trying to make some extra income, and thought about selling luxury purses. I would just start with one purse, from Hermes, or from some other brand, But my problem is...

I would be purchasing the purse with my credit card. I would buy the purse at about a $1,000 off then resell it to pay off the card and make extra money... But if I don't sell it then I can quickly end up in debt. I am not sure if I should take the risk.

O.G. GO

find a buyer first, locate somebody who wants to buy a purse like that, then when you can confirm that they will purchase it, then you make your buy.

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
How are you paying less than what you're selling it for?

Newbie Noob

You could always save up the money to buy it with your own funds.

Kawaii Girl

If it's selling at $1000 off, are you sure it's a legitimate product?
What in the actual ********. People will pay $1000 for a bag? I don't want to live in this world anymore.

Beloved Conversationalist

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
That is a really bad idea.

10,050 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I Am Unknowing
What in the actual ********. People will pay $1000 for a bag? I don't want to live in this world anymore.
Crazy buy ppl do. I thought i'd get in on the deal but I think I will skip out on it.

10,050 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Princess JessieKate
If it's selling at $1000 off, are you sure it's a legitimate product?
I would be getting it straight from the brands website. But I decided I won't be doing this. At least not for right now xp

Lamia Deloun's Husband

I Am Unknowing

Hey it's not just a bag! It's pretty.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
A thousand bucks for a bag? Geez, seems like selling meth would be a less risky venture.

Note: I do not condone selling drugs. I just recently got into Breaking Bad and my brain is just in a particular frame of mind.

shinigami ryukie
How are you paying less than what you're selling it for?

With economics!

In a relationship with Blueswoon

the thing about selling things online, is turning name-brand products is very rarely profitable, if you were say making something or altering something and selling it with a label that's in high demand, like 'steampunk' or fifties, or retro, or pinup, or burlesque then you'd be able to make a profit, but because brand names are easy to find, people only want them from other sources if they're at a HUGE discount.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff