7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LoveLoud837
Marquessa_De_Sade
LoveLoud837
Marquessa_De_Sade
you are aware that Islam...worships the same God as Christians right?
Allah is the arabic word for GOD.
As in...the christian God.
Infact...most people can not tell the difference between a passage from the Qur'an and the bible.
Jesus is even spoke of as a prophet of God.

SOOOOO.....your theory is...bullshit

Absolutely not. I do not associate with that God whatsoever.

The scriptures have been bastardized, the love has been sucked out, and the grace by faith is eradicated. The desire to destroy infidels is there, and God only loves the good, not all people.

You are very, very naïve to believe they are one in the same, just in a rebranded box.
You are an idiot. Have you ever read the Qur'an? Have you even actually read the bible?

Yes scriptures have been bastardized by people like yourself.
Painting a picture with only selected pieces and parts.
You are aware how much violence is in the bible? telling people to kill non-virgin brides, those that do not believe etc?
read Qur'an, Surah 3:3-4
and Qur'an, Surah 16:121-124

GOD is GOD...not a different god But Christian GOD.

here Ill short cut this for you
Quote:
When the angels said, 'O Mary, ALLAH gives thee glad tidings of a son through a word from HIM; his name shall be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next, and of those who are granted nearness to God;

'And he shall speak to the people in the cradle, and when of middle age, and he shall be of the righteous.

She said, 'My Lord, how shall I have a son, when no man has touched me? He said, 'Such is the way of ALLAH. HE creates what HE pleases. When HE decrees a thing HE says to it ‘Be,’ and it is;"—Qur'an, Surah 3:38-48

Jesus was just a good man, and a good prophet. Who comes back in the end times and informs people that He is not the one to be worshipped, but Allah is. Kinda sounds like an anti-Christ doesn't it?

Ah, poor trolling effort. Should've caught it sooner.
Mayor of Murderwood
LoveLoud837
Marquessa_De_Sade
Infact...most people can not tell the difference between a passage from the Qur'an and the bible.

The scriptures have been bastardized, the love has been sucked out, and the grace by faith is eradicated. The desire to destroy infidels is there, and God only loves the good, not all people.

You are very, very naïve to believe they are one in the same, just in a rebranded box.

Despite the whole bit where the Qu'ran cites biblical events in its own timeline and Allah is part of the Abramic tradition...the same tradition that includes...wait for it...Judaism and Christianity?

I can't believe there are people that really think islam and Christianity/Judaism are the same thing. Islam is a complete bastardization to the holy text, events are screwed up. You wanna talk about people making 'contradictions' in text through the bible making it not true, islam IS a contradiction to the scriptures. I'm done if you just can't understand the differences and you really need to educate yourself. Staying ignorant will really be a demise to you.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LoveLoud837
Mayor of Murderwood
LoveLoud837
Marquessa_De_Sade

Despite the whole bit where the Qu'ran cites biblical events in its own timeline and Allah is part of the Abramic tradition...the same tradition that includes...wait for it...Judaism and Christianity?

I can't believe there are people that really think islam and Christianity/Judaism are the same thing.

Different traditions, same God.

This is what I said, no?

Quote:
Islam is a complete bastardization to the holy text, events are screwed up.

The Qu'ran, the Torah, the Bible?

You're going to need to be specific here.

Quote:
You wanna talk about people making 'contradictions' in text through the bible making it not true, islam IS a contradiction to the scriptures.

Quote:
I'm done if you just can't understand the differences and you really need to educate yourself.

What part of "different traditions, same God" is simply not getting through to you?

Quote:
Staying ignorant will really be a demise to you.

Says the guy who believes Muslims are the ones that will bring the end-times based on an outdated book of Revelations that spoke more to the power in Rome at the time as opposed to the current situation.

And you say I need educating. rolleyes

Jayson82's Husband

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mayor of Murderwood
LoveLoud837
Mayor of Murderwood
LoveLoud837
Marquessa_De_Sade

I can't believe there are people that really think islam and Christianity/Judaism are the same thing.

This is what I said, no?

Quote:

Quote:
You wanna talk about people making 'contradictions' in text through the bible making it not true, islam IS a contradiction to the scriptures.

Quote:
I'm done if you just can't understand the differences and you really need to educate yourself.

What part of "different traditions, same God" is simply not getting through to you?

Quote:

Says the guy who believes Muslims are the ones that will bring the end-times based on an outdated book of Revelations that spoke more to the power in Rome at the time as opposed to the current situation.

The Islamophobia and Christian zealotry is strong in this thread. Secifically, with LoveLoud.

He claims the Qu'ran to be a "bastardization of the Holy Text" yet refuses to acknowledge that the Christian Bible is, itself, a " bastardization of the Holy Text". Mainstream Christianity at its finest. emo

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tee the Wicked
Mayor of Murderwood
LoveLoud837
Mayor of Murderwood
LoveLoud837

This is what I said, no?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Islamophobia and Christian zealotry is strong in this thread. Secifically, with LoveLoud.

He claims the Qu'ran to be a "bastardization of the Holy Text" yet refuses to acknowledge that the Christian Bible is, itself, a " bastardization of the Holy Text". Mainstream Christianity at its finest. emo

I'm still wondering which holy text he's referring to. There are many of them out there.

Jayson82's Husband

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mayor of Murderwood

I'm still wondering which holy text he's referring to. There are many of them out there.

The Holy text of sexy armpits and hairy chest? Seriously, your sig is delicious. pirate

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tee the Wicked
Mayor of Murderwood

The Holy text of sexy armpits and hairy chest? Seriously, your sig is delicious. pirate

VERILY!

I keep trying to get this submitted for avatar spotlight, but no bites.

Jayson82's Husband

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mayor of Murderwood
Tee the Wicked
Mayor of Murderwood

VERILY!

I keep trying to get this submitted for avatar spotlight, but no bites.

It's prolly because too many people can't appreciate the beauty of a manly man.

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
LoveLoud837
Marquessa_De_Sade
LoveLoud837
Marquessa_De_Sade

You are an idiot. Have you ever read the Qur'an? Have you even actually read the bible?

Yes scriptures have been bastardized by people like yourself.
Painting a picture with only selected pieces and parts.
You are aware how much violence is in the bible? telling people to kill non-virgin brides, those that do not believe etc?
read Qur'an, Surah 3:3-4
and Qur'an, Surah 16:121-124

GOD is GOD...not a different god But Christian GOD.

here Ill short cut this for you
Quote:
When the angels said, 'O Mary, ALLAH gives thee glad tidings of a son through a word from HIM; his name shall be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next, and of those who are granted nearness to God;

'And he shall speak to the people in the cradle, and when of middle age, and he shall be of the righteous.

She said, 'My Lord, how shall I have a son, when no man has touched me? He said, 'Such is the way of ALLAH. HE creates what HE pleases. When HE decrees a thing HE says to it ‘Be,’ and it is;"—Qur'an, Surah 3:38-48

Jesus was just a good man, and a good prophet. Who comes back in the end times and informs people that He is not the one to be worshipped, but Allah is. Kinda sounds like an anti-Christ doesn't it?
Uhm no. it doesnt. If you think it does...YOU are the one that needs serious help. Even jesus said it was his father, GOD(Allah) that was to be worshiped. SO no, it doesnt sound like the anti-christ

Omnipresent Glitch

11,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
So, after the tractor beamz come to lift all the Christgenders into Le Mothership, you think the automatic response from Muslimzia will be execution tiem? Peeps with actual brains would know they'd go, "Oh s**t, it looks like I was wrong. Welp, better get that other book and continue to reproduce until Rapcha #2."

It would be hysterical if every Christgender just "vanished" without said tractor beam, cuz that'll just lead to numerous "Missing Persons" cases where everyone will think it was either aliens or there's a new breed of Seriously ******** Gud killers on the prowl. The ones who actually did think they were "True Christgenders" as the Scotsman goes would literally not know what actually happened.

So, 5 children went missing yesterday, hypothetically. They were the "True Christgenders" that "vanished". No ***** was involved and there was (still) no explanation coming from Gawd; Rapcha. If it were up to me, I'm pretty certain you're not going, cuz I've never seen any "loving" response from you or any other Christgender on this forum.

Seeker

Doesn't this belong on morality and religion? Oh wait...
Mayor of Murderwood

This is the misconception you have. They are not the same God. I've heard it before, the word for god in Arabic is allah so it just means god. If that were true, people in the west would just call him god, but they don't. They call him allah, for a distinction.

Same God means there are no changes in His attributes. This is just not true. While in Christianity you can follow the prophecies, and the allusion to a gospel in the old testament, and the fulfillment of the gospels and the commentary of Paul that helps you understand that we are dealing with the same God new to old testament you have nothing of the sorts with Islam. You read in the Quran that he loves those who do good. That isn't in the bible! You do not see in the quran the statement Allahu muhibba, which is, God is love, because that isn't part of Allah's attributes. The quran states three times that allah does not love those who do wrong. Jesus loves whosoever shall believe in Him, says come all who are heavy laden and weary, He is indiscriminate. He ate with sinners and tax collectors, talked to a woman at the well that is from a nation that Jews did not associate with.

Read these headlines from the Qu'ran of whom allah loves, and as most people here have a primary education on Christianity since they left as soon as they found out santa claus wasn't real, tell me they are the same god.

God loves those who do good. God loves the pure and clean: God loves those who are righteous: God loves those who are just and judge rightly: God loves those who fight in His cause:

none of those sound like Jesus. Anyone with any knowledge can spot the differences.

Islam is not a religion that has grace-through-faith. Via wikipoedia, Those who believe in and follow the rules laid out, as well as who perform good deeds, are allowed to enter Jannah, whereas those who do not believe in Islam or are unfaithful to it are punished in Jahannam.

You can easily see the distinction. You have to check some boxes while not doing some bad things unless in the name of allah, and martyrdom is bonus points, to achieve paradise. Christianity is grace by faith, entering heaven based on faith alone. James says one who commits one break of the law is guilty of it all, Romans for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Reading the 10 commandments can easily show you as a sinner, combined with James, a sinner of epic proportions.

These are not the same God. As such, of course the traditions are different. It is an illegitimate claim for Allah to be the same God as Yahweh.
Weretindere
So, after the tractor beamz come to lift all the Christgenders into Le Mothership, you think the automatic response from Muslimzia will be execution tiem? Peeps with actual brains would know they'd go, "Oh s**t, it looks like I was wrong. Welp, better get that other book and continue to reproduce until Rapcha #2."

It would be hysterical if every Christgender just "vanished" without said tractor beam, cuz that'll just lead to numerous "Missing Persons" cases where everyone will think it was either aliens or there's a new breed of Seriously ******** Gud killers on the prowl. The ones who actually did think they were "True Christgenders" as the Scotsman goes would literally not know what actually happened.

So, 5 children went missing yesterday, hypothetically. They were the "True Christgenders" that "vanished". No ***** was involved and there was (still) no explanation coming from Gawd; Rapcha. If it were up to me, I'm pretty certain you're not going, cuz I've never seen any "loving" response from you or any other Christgender on this forum.

Lemme ask you, how many do you think are?

You say there is nobody that is a Christian that will really be noticed.

Because chapter 20, verse four of Revelation shows that there will be a group who has the rule to lead. That is Islam under sharia on a global scale (see also pushes for 'open borders,' and the protection of muslim people after a terror attack, the open global hostility to the nation of Israel that is the size of New Jersey). The hint is the beheadings, since you can see that no other group really does beheadings these days but Islam.

There will be a many groups of people that will take the mark of the beast, 666, and pronounce their worship to the antichrist because they will not want to be executed.

There is a lot to learn in eschatology, and you are prophecized to get a blessing for reading revelation, though best to do so in conjunction with a reading guide and some base knowledge of the bible.

I hope that people will have the clarity that you have when the rapture happens, but most likely this will not be the case. Many will trust in the antichrist. Which paralleling the Quran and bible, Jesus comes first in the Quran and tells others to not believe in Jesus but in Allah.
Tee the Wicked

bring me specific examples and I will correct your misinformation.

Dangerous Conversationalist

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
LoveLoud837
Tee the Wicked

bring me specific examples and I will correct your misinformation.

Since you promote the modern extra-biblical concept of rapture, you are probably a protestant or nondenominational. If you want specific examples of "bastardization" of your holy text, you need to share the name of the translation of the bible you are working with and some explanation about why that translation is better than the rest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff