Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proven fact the first people in North America were white. We were here thousands of years before the Indian. What whites did in the rest of the world was something the indigenous people could not. They civilized them and brought them up from just being beasts to an almost human level. Simple question, if whites are so bad then why does every other race on the planet what to live in our lands? Not one non-white area on the planet has an immigration problem.
North America was never the Viking's land. They didn't claim it. They came here and left. They were sea nomads and here was just a stop. The Native Americans claimed and lived on the land.

You're obviously a troll but I just wanted to clarify that.
If I were a troll, would I reply? desu
...Proof that whites were the first people to live in North America?
melovespghettiq
If I were a troll, would I reply? desu
It's quite possbile that you replied because you didn't want to be found out or that you wanted to get omre of a rise out of one of the posters.. Get over it, the Native Americans were here first..
Actually, Native Americans are believed to be decended from either Inuits (Eskimos) who migrated down through Canada and settled here or Asians who traveled across the natural land bridge between Asia and Alaska thousands of years ago.

Humanity started out in Africa and branched outwards from there. Pretty hard to get to a place surrounded by ocean before boats and such were invented, don't you think?
Somebody obviously never paid attention in History.
it is true the "Native Americans" that we have all come to know and love were NOT the first ones to live on this continent. However, it was also NOT the Vikings (although they were here long before Columbus). The first people to reach what is today North America came over the ice bridge connecting Siberia and Alaska. Also, there is evidence that asian cultures also visited this continent, as there are jade statues in mexico, and jade isnt natural to this part of the world.
Demon Eyes Lucien
Actually, Native Americans are believed to be decended from either Inuits (Eskimos) who migrated down through Canada and settled here or Asians who traveled across the natural land bridge between Asia and Alaska thousands of years ago.
The Inuits are Native Americans, however... And they are said to have been descended of folks living on the Asian mainland. Of course, this was a very, very, very long time ago.

I think we can just stick to "Native American" instead of getting in to the technicalities of human origins.
Person who made this is a troll.
Demon Eyes Lucien
Eskimos are Native Americans.
Tai Darkwind Alchemist
North America was never the Viking's land. They didn't claim it. They came here and left. They were sea nomads and here was just a stop. The Native Americans claimed and lived on the land.

You're obviously a troll but I just wanted to clarify that.

Ditto
Your ignorance is depressing.
Actually, what is a proven fact is that Asians came here first. Asians crossed the Baring Strait and came along the Pacific coast. Where did you think Eskimos came from?
SO! If you really want to disqualify Native Americans, try calling out the Asians first. And immigrants don't want America for it's white to minority ratio, they want to be here because it holds more opportunity. It has nothing to do with race.
The vikings encountered native americans when they travelled here, actually.
If you want to get REALLY technical, we are all native to Africa seeing as humans orginally evolved from there. The "Native Americans" as we now refer them were orginallayy nomads from the Eurasain continent who hunted game of the Bering Straits i think, when the sea levels were much lower. The only reason they are considered "natives" was the fact that there were no humans here before them.

This was long before the Vikings set sail to the open seas and even then when they did show up they didn't stick around long for a number of reasons ranging from poor land, desease, and hostile natives already here.

White, black, brown, what ever goes only skin deep in the end we are all hu7man native to the planet earth. Quit frankly the land belongs to who ever can keep it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff