• Signature Look 250
conconconcrete wall
Exoth XIII
conconconcrete wall
God Emperor Baldur
my pet monster
God Emperor Baldur
You are a real dumbass.

Well, not entirely but you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Have a great weekend!

You are saying things that have been debunked years before this thread existed. It's nothing new and for someone on the left to believe things such as a NWO or that Bush was *snickers* behind 9/11 rofl

Anyway, believing that stuff is no different from the right winger who denies evolution.

Also, you're a jackass. Whatever the truth may be, it sure as hell isn't the stock-basic official story you believe in.

What, pray, is so implausible about a building collapsing after getting hit by an airplane?

I dunno, go ask two thousand architects.

What they don't tell you is, how many engineers saw this petition and passed it up.

It's also funny, nobody EVER questions whether or not the names on that list ever actually signed it. Maybe someone just used their name.
Suicidesoldier#1
conconconcrete wall
Suicidesoldier#1
So, now that you don't like aspects of America, 90% of the history will be rewritten, so you can ingore all the good things we've done in our existence?

KK.

What good things?

Well we won WWII, largely protect the world, rebuilt Germany and Japan, respond to hurricanes and other crisis's, started a revolution that lead to most country's in the world having a democracy, and so on.

No, we helped, and we had our own concentration camps so it doesn't count.
We abuse the world, not protect it. You can't pull your sugar-coating bullshit on me. 'sides, the majority of Americans feel that we should focus more on issues at home, rather than trying to solve the world's problems.
After we bombed the s**t out of them, it would have been criminal not to. Besides, if we hadn't, they would have kicked our asses when they got back on their feet. We learned from the lessons of WWI, that's all.
Nobody even has a democracy! ******** sake, we're barely a republic.
Exoth XIII
conconconcrete wall
Exoth XIII
conconconcrete wall
God Emperor Baldur

You are saying things that have been debunked years before this thread existed. It's nothing new and for someone on the left to believe things such as a NWO or that Bush was *snickers* behind 9/11 rofl

Anyway, believing that stuff is no different from the right winger who denies evolution.

Also, you're a jackass. Whatever the truth may be, it sure as hell isn't the stock-basic official story you believe in.

What, pray, is so implausible about a building collapsing after getting hit by an airplane?

What they don't tell you is, how many engineers saw this petition and passed it up.

It's also funny, nobody EVER questions whether or not the names on that list ever actually signed it. Maybe someone just used their name.

And what would be the point of something like that? What would be the ulterior motive? If you allege a conspiracy on that level of manipulation, you have to explore the motive.
Suicidesoldier#1
conconconcrete wall
Suicidesoldier#1
conconconcrete wall
God Emperor Baldur

I'll believe whatever the ******** I want. You can't tell me what the ******** the truth is.

Actually I can.

It's fairly easy in fact.

...this is not the truth.

BLAM SUCKA!

Just did it again.

I don't have to listen to you.

But you do. wink

BLAM!

I've infiltrated your mind!

go to sleep dude

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Fermionic
The Legendary Guest
Fermionic
Exoth XIII
conconconcrete wall
God Emperor Baldur

Because the Patriarchy.

Aren't they the same ones responsible for Butlins?

I smell a conspiracy.

I don't think any human force can be responsible for Butlins.

Aliens, maybe?
Exoth XIII
Fermionic
Exoth XIII
conconconcrete wall
God Emperor Baldur

Because the Patriarchy.

Y'know, that's odd. I tuned out for about a year, transforming into a brony and all, and when I came back, everyone was nuts for feminism. What's the deal?
Did it come from Tumblr?

Personally, I think some savvy social saboteurs are pumping aggressive, alienating rhetoric into the feminist movement in order to cut them off from the rest of society. It's causing a pretty decent antifeminist backlash, and people who are by all rights feminist in their ideologies are distancing themselves from the term.

Fanatical Zealot

conconconcrete wall
Suicidesoldier#1
conconconcrete wall
Suicidesoldier#1
conconconcrete wall
God Emperor Baldur

I'll believe whatever the ******** I want. You can't tell me what the ******** the truth is.

Actually I can.

It's fairly easy in fact.

...this is not the truth.

BLAM SUCKA!

Just did it again.

I don't have to listen to you.

But you do. wink

BLAM!

I've infiltrated your mind!

go to sleep dude

But I swear to drunk I'm not God...

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
conconconcrete wall
Exoth XIII
conconconcrete wall
Suicidesoldier#1
So, now that you don't like aspects of America, 90% of the history will be rewritten, so you can ingore all the good things we've done in our existence?

KK.

What good things?

We invented a method of heavier than air flight, landed several guys on the moon in a fancy tin can run by what is, essentially, a basic calculator, and came up with my little pony.

We have a country where this:

is allowed.

That was two guys, not the US government. Allegedly. And, that's Lauren Faust's credit, not yours.

It might be allowed, but if Penn and Teller led a popular civil resistance movement that shut down the country, you bet your a** they'd be extrajudiciously dealt with.

Actually, if they shut the country down, they wouldn't be dealt with, as the governing body which is in charge of the dealing with would be, as part of the country, shut down.
Also, it's Penn and Teller. They actually like America, appearances aside. When they speak about something that we're doing wrong, it's because they want it to get fixed. They don't WANT to bring down the system and start from scratch.

I don't really think there's any point in speculating anyway, as I don't think things suck enough here for someone to lead a successful uprising.
The Legendary Guest
Fermionic
The Legendary Guest
Fermionic
Exoth XIII

Because the Patriarchy.

Aren't they the same ones responsible for Butlins?

I smell a conspiracy.

I don't think any human force can be responsible for Butlins.

Aliens, maybe?

Either that or Satan himself.

Fanatical Zealot

Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1

Santa Clause.

Is pretend.

That's just what they want you to think.

Why, then, were the only two presents I got at Christmas from my boyfriend and sister?

You have a boyfriend biggrin

Awesome; since when?

What's he like?

Also I suppose Santa thought it would simply be more magical to get it from friends and family now that you're older, and understand the true value of Christmas.

No longer, I'm afraid. He left.

D:

Well I'm sorry.

There's also more fish in the sea; or well, I guess, people, on land... sort of... sweatdrop

Also potatoes.

Fanatical Zealot

conconconcrete wall
Exoth XIII
conconconcrete wall
Exoth XIII
conconconcrete wall
God Emperor Baldur

And what would be the point of something like that? What would be the ulterior motive? If you allege a conspiracy on that level of manipulation, you have to explore the motive.

It's really not very difficult, but, more or less it's to demonize the other "side" and take away that which is deemed otherwise a postulate (democracy, equal rights etc.) so you can pass legislation you want that would oppose such things.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
conconconcrete wall
Exoth XIII
conconconcrete wall
Exoth XIII
conconconcrete wall
God Emperor Baldur

If I had to guess, I'd say the creator of the petition believes, for whatever reason, that 9/11 WAS staged, and is forging expert sigs "for the greater good," to "get the truth revealed."

I believe I mentioned earlier, that the Intelligent Design movement was actually CAUGHT doing this; most of the expert signatures on their petition are forged, presumably because they believe getting evolution thrown out of schools is "the right thing to do."
Suicidesoldier#1
conconconcrete wall
Exoth XIII
conconconcrete wall
Exoth XIII

It's really not very difficult, but, more or less it's to demonize the other "side" and take away that which is deemed otherwise a postulate (democracy, equal rights etc.) so you can pass legislation you want that would oppose such things.

No, I don't see the connection between the agenda and the method.
Exoth XIII
conconconcrete wall
Exoth XIII
conconconcrete wall
Exoth XIII

If I had to guess, I'd say the creator of the petition believes, for whatever reason, that 9/11 WAS staged, and is forging expert sigs "for the greater good," to "get the truth revealed."

I believe I mentioned earlier, that the Intelligent Design movement was actually CAUGHT doing this; most of the expert signatures on their petition are forged, presumably because they believe getting evolution thrown out of schools is "the right thing to do."

Huh. Well, it's been, what, 13 years? They've had time to check those signatures out thoroughly, and if they were forgeries, the government would have uncovered that by now probably.
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1

That's just what they want you to think.

Why, then, were the only two presents I got at Christmas from my boyfriend and sister?

You have a boyfriend biggrin

Awesome; since when?

What's he like?

Also I suppose Santa thought it would simply be more magical to get it from friends and family now that you're older, and understand the true value of Christmas.

No longer, I'm afraid. He left.

D:

Well I'm sorry.

There's also more fish in the sea; or well, I guess, people, on land... sort of... sweatdrop

Also potatoes.

You needn't apologise, you aren't responsible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff