Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Mystic

Fermionic
Aporeia
Fermionic
'Aporeia"
If you don't answer my question, I can't really answer yours.

A deity? A deity is a (G/g)od, as you knew before asking.
Define it without vague synonyms.

No, that is not my responsibility.
If you're still missing the point, you're hopeless.

Aporeia
What was the very first thing I said on this thread?

If it wasn't the thing about being blind, then I do not know; for I haven't read every post previous to that, nor do I at all intend to.

If it was the thing about being blind, I believe I have addressed that line already.

That you are not certain what particular thing this "God" is, you are surely not defining it as a funny feeling you get sometimes.Okay, here' a little information I haven't divulged. That feeling of proximity isn't limited to personal space for me, I can feel direction, shape, and occasionally who it is. I have, at least 20 times, picked out where multiple friends are hiding in a very large room before I even entered it. Not only can I pick where they are within a precision of around 3ish feet, but I can determine who it is that is in that spot.

I was correct every single time I tried except one, where I got the locations correct, but incorrectly flipflopped the people.

I've long been able (and somewhat hindered by) the ability to tell exactly where people are in my house at any given time. It gave me many problems during college, when it got stronger, because it was becoming so noticeable I couldn't concentrate for the feeling that busybodies were always rustling about and waving their hands in my face... from several rooms away. It got to the point I couldn't concentrate and required solitude to get anything accomplished.

It isn't some wonky and awkward feeling that I'm talking about. It has a shape, it has a direction, a temperature, and a texture. It is vivid, and when I have taken the time to verify if my sensations are accurate, I find they are overwhelmingly so.

That same set of sensations are the ones that come up in prayer, or occasionally without my invitation.
Aporeia
Fermionic
Aporeia
Fermionic
'Aporeia"
If you don't answer my question, I can't really answer yours.

A deity? A deity is a (G/g)od, as you knew before asking.
Define it without vague synonyms.

No, that is not my responsibility.
If you're still missing the point, you're hopeless.

There is a difference between missing and dismissing. You do yourself no credit to mistake them.

Aporeia
Okay, here' a little information I haven't divulged. That feeling of proximity isn't limited to personal space for me, I can feel direction, shape, and occasionally who it is. I have, at least 20 times, picked out where multiple friends are hiding in a very large room before I even entered it. Not only can I pick where they are within a precision of around 3ish feet, but I can determine who it is that is in that spot.

I was correct every single time I tried except one, where I got the locations correct, but incorrectly flipflopped the people.

I've long been able (and somewhat hindered by) the ability to tell exactly where people are in my house at any given time. It gave me many problems during college, when it got stronger, because it was becoming so noticeable I couldn't concentrate for the feeling that busybodies were always rustling about and waving their hands in my face... from several rooms away. It got to the point I couldn't concentrate and required solitude to get anything accomplished.

It isn't some wonky and awkward feeling that I'm talking about. It has a shape, it has a direction, a temperature, and a texture. It is vivid, and when I have taken the time to verify if my sensations are accurate, I find they are overwhelmingly so.

That same set of sensations are the ones that come up in prayer, or occasionally without my invitation.

I'm afraid I don't believe you, though no doubt you don't care. I would have to have it more firmly demonstrated to me.

Shameless Mystic

Fermionic
Aporeia
Okay, here' a little information I haven't divulged. That feeling of proximity isn't limited to personal space for me, I can feel direction, shape, and occasionally who it is. I have, at least 20 times, picked out where multiple friends are hiding in a very large room before I even entered it. Not only can I pick where they are within a precision of around 3ish feet, but I can determine who it is that is in that spot.

I'm afraid I don't believe you
Don't believe as in think I'm delusional, or don't believe as in you think I'm lying?

Quote:
though no doubt you don't care.
Not much, at least.

Quote:
I would have to have it more firmly demonstrated to me.
That would require you be with us in person, and although I think I can come up with rules that would satisfy you, conceptualization is as far as we're going to get on the internet.
Aporeia
Fermionic
Aporeia

I'm afraid I don't believe you
Don't believe as in think I'm delusional, or don't believe as in you think I'm lying?

Either or, really. I shan't decide.

Aporeia
That would require you be with us in person, and although I think I can come up with rules that would satisfy you, conceptualization is as far as we're going to get on the internet.

Which is why this is probably at an end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff