Welcome to Gaia! ::

If anyone was the Antichrist though, I think it would be... *goes to think*
The Antichrist isn't just this evil guy who walks around. The Bible says the Antichrist will come to power after the rapture of the church which hasn't happened yet. Also, he is supposed to be from a european nation like romania or something and be a very Charismatic guy that everybody likes. I am for Bush, but even I admit that he is not that great of a public speaker, and anyway, 3.5 years into the tribulation (the period when he comes into power) he is supposed to be killed and reincarnated by satan...If I recall correctly, Buch has been in power for about 4 years, and I don't think he's been dead yet, but you never know, maybe I missed that segment on the news.
chibi_celipa
okay first i really hate bush cuz he didi alot of idiotic stuff that was just irrorangt and second what does antichrist means ?
Anit-Christ...
okay first i really hate bush cuz he didi alot of idiotic stuff that was just irrorangt and second what does antichrist means ?
liongurl14
YIf you don't like him, vote him out of office. That's what America does. We don't like 'em we get rid of 'em.

Like we didn't try? I spent 16 hours in Wisconsin on election day driving people to the polls and knocking on doors in the freezing cold. (I'm from Chicago). ... Yes, we won Wisconsin. Apparently we should have been in Ohio.

I'd also like to point out that the Bush elections have been the closest elections to date, so far, so obviously, at least half of us don't like him. Getting rid of him seems to be the difficult part.
i dont know about bush, but im anarchist...

Lonely Streaker

The easy solution- Move to Canada.
Yea, you just keep thinking that. I don't paticulairily like him, but I highly doubt he's the Antichrist. stare If you don't like him, vote him out of office. That's what America does. We don't like 'em we get rid of 'em.
Oh yes. I personally am a huge fan of the "America Voted For Him So Sit Down and Shut Up" mentality.

I find it amusing.

Because no, I did not vote for him. And only half of America did. Not to mention the fact that techincally the election was not "stolen" but it sure wasn't exactly fair. African-Americans everywhere were intimidated into not voting. In swing states, the Bush campaign hired poll workers to check people in - when a registered Democrat came to check in, they were told that they did not appear on the list for their region, and they must re-register. After their name was actually "discovered", they had to fill out an incident report. All to exasperate the voter to the point of giving up.

Not much wonder why people stood in line for 10 hours to vote in Ohio...

Not to mention, even if it was a completely, utterly fair election and Bush won by a landslide, that doesn't mean that we should just be quiet about it. Dissent is one of the great things about this country, and I think I'll use my right while it's still around.

^_^

Lonely Streaker

Wow, your paragraph was kinda intimidating. There's a kid in my Social Science who likes Bush because he's christian. I think Bush is indeed an evil man for his actions. He started a war and killed thousands of loyal citizens, but his own country billions of dollars in debt, and it was all for his own greed.

My brother found that the states that voted for him in the 2000 election, were the states with the most Walmarts, most obese people, and the least amounts of collage graduates.

Apparently they don't understand what complicated words like "anti-war" mean.
Karasu32
I know... how about we all stop making up idiotic reasons to hate Bush. It's so stupid. scream

I know...how about you say something worth reading?

ValaRamaro
No matter who the president is, most people will hate them sooner or later.

xp America is doomed. Because people are ignorant.

LIVE WITH WHO YOU GODDAMN PICKED!
its only a max. of 8 years.....

I didn't vote for him, and even if I did, I'd still have the duty to say when he does something stupid or that I object to.
I don't think that he is the antiChrist. I am a Christian. I also dont think that he is that bad of a guy. But that is just my opinion.
That was really good. Kudos to you for doing all that research. I too am not christian, but if I was, I'd think he was the antichrist too.
I think he is, he is evil and he is brainwashing AMericans
I believe he's a Christian, just not a very good one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff