Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emo Like? No?
If you had a point, I couldn't find it.
emotions rule us and emotions make us miserable.
QwertySan
What is life when you have no emotions to enjoy it? Sure, it can be a b***h sometimes, but bad is there to help you appreciate the good.

In other words, shut the hell up.
This topic belongs in life issues anyways.

I agree, I'm a teenager and alot of the time it sucks but i guess It's just the stupid hormones thing..and the fact that im emo but anyway....i love my emotions. I'd to lose them, being numb to life isn't as good as feeling life, even if it sucks at some points it can still be incrediable....
Emotions are what makes us human. So I'd rather go through pain, sorrow, despair, anger, happiness, love, jealousy and contentment rather than feel nothing at all.
Heh... it seems after every great happy time in ones life there has to be a time equal as powerful in emotion. IT seems after the greatest happiness there must be some of the greatest sadness in this life. I am only telling this from me own eyes. I look upon a burning world of lies and love, of hate and joy. All the wile I try to understand it. But in the end I feel that after all my efforts and troubles it is all futile in the end. I wish that things in life where more... simple. But with todays world it doesn't seem to be so. I guess thats why I always tell myself nothing is wrong, to always keep my chin up and plunge into the abyss head first. I keep a smile on my face at all time and even when i fall into the pits of sadness I close to deny them and continue looking at the world as if it was still a pillar of happiness. BUt I tell others this same truth hoping they will see how life can be a joy when myself I live in a pit of no end and really don't know what the happiness I speak of is. So thus I feel that we all must live the greatest of our lies. The lie that we still live in a happy free world, but if we give into this lie we will all perish without hope. With no hope the world would burn in sarrow, and so I hope that this lie will always hold true.
Oh god...EMO THREAD!! *Shrivels up and dies*

Stop posting this crap!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas