She seems okay to me : P

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Every politician is born rich, and every politician tries to hide it
My Dog Mr. Kitty

She was just a BIT too much. I seriously don't ever want to hear her speak again after this election.

Tipsy Smoker

I couldn't stop laughing.
Chahklet
I couldn't stop laughing.

"'We had our first child in that tiny apartment. We couldn’t afford a desk, so we used a door propped on sawhorses in our bedroom." Utterly.... ridiculous.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty

She was just a BIT too much. I seriously don't ever want to hear her speak again after this election.

I ******** hate when I hear first ladies talk at all
Just stand there and look pretty. No one voted for you, get the ******** out of power
Suicidesoldier#1
She seems okay to me : P

Yeah I'd love to eat some MacDonalds with her.
My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Just stand there and look pretty. No one voted for you, get the ******** out of power

Do all of them sound this stupid? The only ones I'm hearing lately are from Ann, is Michelle just protected because her children aren't creepy?

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Do all of them sound this stupid? The only ones I'm hearing lately are from Ann, is Michelle just protected because her children aren't creepy?

They all pick up a cause. Michelle Obama has obesity, Reagan's wife had drugs, they all control s**t
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Nah. Michelle is into starving students and making them eat goofy s**t.
Hungry Hungry High Schoolers.

Think about it. For high school lunches, 850 calories. (Lower grades get less.)

Yet, she's forced it to where they are getting less than HALF of what they are supposed to have each day.

Quote:
The video opens with a stat from KidsHealth.org's "A Guide to Eating Healthy for Sports" that says active teens require 2000 to 5000 calories per day to adequately meet their growth and energy needs.

Now,...if the free school lunch program is to help ensure hungry children get fed at least at school, as they supposedly claim, WHY in the ******** is she starving kids?

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Abraham Lincoln?

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Blood Valkyrie
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Abraham Lincoln?

In recent history, I should clarify
It was different when the US was just another country, rather than the most powerful in the world

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Blood Valkyrie
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Abraham Lincoln?

In recent history, I should clarify
It was different when the US was just another country, rather than the most powerful in the world

We have that much power?

Devoted Explorer

Old Blue Collar Joe
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Nah. Michelle is into starving students and making them eat goofy s**t.
Hungry Hungry High Schoolers.

Think about it. For high school lunches, 850 calories. (Lower grades get less.)

Yet, she's forced it to where they are getting less than HALF of what they are supposed to have each day.

Quote:
The video opens with a stat from KidsHealth.org's "A Guide to Eating Healthy for Sports" that says active teens require 2000 to 5000 calories per day to adequately meet their growth and energy needs.

Now,...if the free school lunch program is to help ensure hungry children get fed at least at school, as they supposedly claim, WHY in the ******** is she starving kids?
Uh, Joe, 2000 calories a day is normal for, y'know, active folks. Sitting in classrooms 8 hours a day isn't really the same as manual labor. 1400 calories is generous for a school aged person. 850 calories for a single meal is ******** absurd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff