Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmm. interesting conversation/discussion...*bump*
Take your bumping to Chatterbox where you belong and don't come back until you understand the logic of EXTENDED DISCUSSION...
bump
bump
bump
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
Ah, once in a while you need to take a break.
Bump
go bump your way out of ED and into Chatterbox where you belong.
Christ guys, she's new. Would you lay off of her for a second? She already was told enough that she posted this in the wrong place.

She realizes that. The least you could do is offer her a little help instead of being so mean. Do you realize flaming her and bitching at her is only bumping this topic up more? Now it's been reported.

Just chill out and quit it already. Don't post after this. She knows it's in the wrong place now, has apologized, and all your flaming and the like isn't helping.

Back off, calm down and clean the sand out of your vaginas, and type something worthwhile instead of flames in the ED.

Now please, once more. No more posts after this. It'll be in CB soon.

Interesting Smoker

4,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
oO-Bluestar-Oo
shinigamilover1
bumping's not allowed on ED. that's why no ones bumping

O-im new on gaia-i didnt know that redface sorry i will delete it and move it to the chatter box
heh. it's ok. you know now and hopefully you'll get this moved at some point in time. i forgive you stare (towards flamers who don't read anything but the first post) assholes.
SilverSkyDragon
You may have taken GD, but you will not have ED!! scream

I don't usually say this, but in this place it might fit in, lol!
Maiyra
Christ guys, she's new. Would you lay off of her for a second? She already was told enough that she posted this in the wrong place.

She realizes that. The least you could do is offer her a little help instead of being so mean. Do you realize flaming her and bitching at her is only bumping this topic up more? Now it's been reported.

Just chill out and quit it already. Don't post after this. She knows it's in the wrong place now, has apologized, and all your flaming and the like isn't helping.

Back off, calm down and clean the sand out of your vaginas, and type something worthwhile instead of flames in the ED.

Now please, once more. No more posts after this. It'll be in CB soon.

And we're the ones with sand in OUR vaginas?
theonlyfriendisone
this belongs in chatter box but *bump*

I agree. But oh well... BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out