Welcome to Gaia! ::

Having recently returned from Australia, I feel qualified to make some brief comments about this flaming hell-hole.
Its main fault is not that everything single ******** thing wants to kill you, or the blistering b*****d heat, or the dumb accent.

No. No no no. It's Vegemite.
I just don't understand why a country that's used to such ******** intensity has to cop-out and have a weak a** alternative to real Marmite.
I mean, it's hardly worth eating at all, it's just a waste of ******** time.

Discuss why Australians are secretly just pansies due to their poor Vegemite habits.
Rebekah Brooks
Having recently returned from Australia, I feel qualified to make some brief comments about this flaming hell-hole.
Its main fault is not that everything single ******** thing wants to kill you, or the blistering b*****d heat, or the dumb accent.

I just don't understand why a country that's used to such ******** intensity has to cop-out and have a weak a** alternative to real Marmite.

Discuss why Australians are secretly just pansies due to their poor Vegemite habits.

What the hell is Marmite?

P.S. The English enjoy dressing as women, so you can't talk about weak-a** s**t.

Fanatical Zealot

conconconcrete wall
Rebekah Brooks

P.S. The English enjoy dressing as women, so you can't talk about weak-a** s**t.

So being like a woman makes you weak? O.o
I recently found out that their ice cream and soda floats are called spiders.
I proceeded to yell at my one Australian friend in disbelief, everything is spiders

Also on the woman dressing weakness think he meant the opposite? Like they don't give a s**t. So they're not weak.

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The vegemite is what we feed annoying tourists it is our entry in global "let's see what we can get them to put in their mouth" game.

Fun fact: It is the slime we scrape off the bottom of the vats at the XXXX brewery with some salt and food coloring added to it.

Wheezing Genius

5,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
What ever happened to the forum mods? This topic really belongs in the GD.

11,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Champion 300
Vegemite is ******** disgusting, and this is coming from someone who was born and raised in Australia.

Fanatical Smoker

300000% in agreement Vegemite is a ******** cop out. Although Marmite seems to have got weaker since I was a kid... maybe it's just my 40 a day smoking habit that makes me think so. Regardless, Vegemite is ******** bland slurry for pussies. Their beer is also piss poor.
conconconcrete wall
Rebekah Brooks

50% of people enjoy dressing as women, so you should be a bit more ******** careful.
washu_2004
The vegemite is what we feed annoying tourists it is our entry in global "let's see what we can get them to put in their mouth" game.

Yeah. Sure.
M E C H A N I C A R M
What ever happened to the forum mods? This topic really belongs in the GD.

No it doesn't, it's an indepth ******** discussion about countries' idiosyncrasies.
village midget
300000% in agreement Vegemite is a ******** cop out. Although Marmite seems to have got weaker since I was a kid... maybe it's just my 40 a day smoking habit that makes me think so. Regardless, Vegemite is ******** bland slurry for pussies. Their beer is also piss poor.

Yeah, good call.
Ben Adaephon Delat
Vegemite is ******** disgusting, and this is coming from someone who was born and raised in Australia.

Even the ******** Kiwis laugh at you for it.

11,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Champion 300
Rebekah Brooks
Ben Adaephon Delat

Even the ******** Kiwis laugh at you for it.

All's fair in love and war. We often imply that they have intimate relations with sheep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff