Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToastMurder
Red sox

Well, @ least my yankees still have there GM.................. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Golden Gekko

Puyol123
Tetra304
Puyol123
Tetra304
PHILLIES!!!!

i dont see y u wouldnt like the phillies..............as good as they r this yr............. rolleyes

Um.. I don't like them because they're good, tvm. I like them because they've been my favorite team for as long as i can remember.

I'm not like those people who switch favorite teams because they're doing well. My dad got me into the Phillies. There's nothing wrong with liking a team and then that team becomes good. It doesn't mean I like them because they're doing good.

I stuck with them while they were doing pretty bad. I've been to a lot of losing games and they're just as much fun to be at as the winning games. I like when they win, but I just like being there and watching them play.

Think before you speak stare

damn. Thats how u snap on someone without really having to............... redface crying crying

Well the way you worded it made me look like one of those people crying
Tetra304
Puyol123
Tetra304
Puyol123
Tetra304
PHILLIES!!!!

i dont see y u wouldnt like the phillies..............as good as they r this yr............. rolleyes

Um.. I don't like them because they're good, tvm. I like them because they've been my favorite team for as long as i can remember.

I'm not like those people who switch favorite teams because they're doing well. My dad got me into the Phillies. There's nothing wrong with liking a team and then that team becomes good. It doesn't mean I like them because they're doing good.

I stuck with them while they were doing pretty bad. I've been to a lot of losing games and they're just as much fun to be at as the winning games. I like when they win, but I just like being there and watching them play.

Think before you speak stare

damn. Thats how u snap on someone without really having to............... redface crying crying

Well the way you worded it made me look like one of those people crying

well, i should have reworded it...............the Phillies did do good this yr though, lol
My favorite team is the Texas rangers
jake the scary snake
My favorite team is the Texas rangers

u know, im not gonna lie, and say that that they weren't good this tear, but what i will say is that u guyz kinda sucked at this yrs world series, although ya'll did gimme a good reason 2 watch this yrs world series, lol

2,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Mine to I like the red sox

Desirable Genius

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dodgers!!!!!!
Blue Jays! smile
I'm serious
Texas here mainly because I grew up in Texas so I like the cowboys, stars, not mavericks but I do like the spurs
Mine is the braves!!
Chicago White Sox, and to a lesser existent Detroit tigers

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
yankees rule wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
max1234750923