Miracle painting, miracle show time!

Has anybody else seen the spoiler from issue 9 yet? [SPOILER]Y'know, the one where Billy and Teddy finally kiss on panel for the first time!?[END SPOILER]

Now, this is where I get rotten tomato'd by a good portion of the YA fandom because, hey, this isn't an "als;jdal;skjdal;jsk SO HAPPY" freakout I'm going through right now. Nope. On the contrary? I'm potentially irritated, and rather so. [SPOILER]Now, I want you all to keep in mind that this is not because I hate Billy and Teddy. On the contrary, I love them both dearly, and I truly enjoyed them as a couple and could easily see them together. And then Children's Crusade happened. I'm sorry, but with all the s**t that's gone down throughout? I think Billy needs to get out of the picture, at least for a little bit. If you don't wanna make them break up, fine (though honestly, I wouldn't disapprove if they did). But he at least needs to go off somewhere and train or something for a bit, because it's obvious both his powers and his logic need some fine-tuning. Now, if this is a goodbye kiss, okay, cool, I will not lose all my s**t forever. And if things stay exactly the same? I will be writing letters. Because it will not make any sense to me, at all.[END SPOILER]
Now, I'd be interested to know, how do you guys feel about this?

I don't wanna spoil the everloving hell out of anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled, so please, keep spoilers whited out here. Also, please keep arguments to a civilized level. Violators of the latter especially will be reported. Thanks.

With all my heart, I love you!