Widower

Demonic Kitten

16,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Flatterer 200
I tried out this series, and woa! eek
Anyone else watch it? :3
Yes and its freakin fabulous, since Secret Circle was cancelled I've been needing a show to get my witch fix. Love this tv series.
Tristful
I tried out this series, and woa! eek
Anyone else watch it? :3

I actually heard about this show from an ad on Gaia. It's on my watchlist.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
I've been watching this since it first aired. Been waiting for the new season because it kind of left off at a bad cliffhanger there last season. WGN's Salem did help a bit but now I've got yet another t.v. series to wait for a new season for. lol

Kind of knew Freya wouldn't have it easy when it came to looking for Killian but this is just... I feel bad for her. Especially since Killian's now married and he's her soul-mate. They really do have bad luck or something.

I don't really like Eva. I've been getting bad vibes from her character since she first showed up.

Ingrid, I've been really worried about because she has some sort of something going one with that beast? creature? thing? and then there's her friendship? with Dash. I'm not too sure if they should trust him. He knew he was killing that guy also he knew who that guy was. He was talking to him like some old 'archenemy' before Ingrid walked in. Plus he has this pent up anger towards the Beauchamps.

It really is getting interesting though. Sort of dark too if by what happened at the end of last episode.

I'm still surprised that this show is on the Lifetime Network.

Wicked Bookworm

33,000 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Falling For You 25
I really like the series. I am kind of bummed that they did not air an episode this week but I will live. I would like to read the books that it is based on as well...but only after the series ends

Mewling Genius

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
I'm a little over halfway through the first season. So far it's alright. The script could be a little better.

Ambeliina's Waifu

Freakin' aunt Wendy makes each episode do much better.

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Vanirra
Freakin' aunt Wendy makes each episode do much better.

agreed. anyone still watching the new season?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff