• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Steven Kuran
Exoth XIII
Steven Kuran
Exoth XIII
Ren Arcadian
Exoth XIII
This isn't a discussion of entertainment. You're promoting a guild. Please stop bumping.
Steven Kuran is correct. This forum is technically an entertainment discussion, as I'm asking anyone interested in earning some gold, while talking about movies. to join the guild.. I don't see any problem with that. If you have a problem, then you dont have to join the guild, or you can simply report it to one of the administrators. However i should warn you that if you do, then i'll just create another forum until the contest that I'm holding in the guild ends.

Reported.

By the way, using a mule account to create the illusion that people agree with you? Kinda pathetic, really.

Or do you really expect me to believe the dude comes out of a month hiatus (immediately preceded by a year hiatus) just to agree with you, and immediately signs off afterwards, and you sign back on?

His avi even kinda looks like yours.
A year hiatus? Dude, I've been on this account for quite some time, and I use this account quite frequently, so stop spreading lies. I was just telling you what the guild was about. Secondly, we're not the same person though. Never have been. I just came across this forum the same way you did, and happen to agree.

Personally, I don't see any resemblance between me and ren. However, i noticed the guy that agreed with you has a very similar screen name to yours, which kind of makes you look like a hypocrite. no offense.

Oh my god, you did. You totally freaking did! Hah!

Whoops.

(For the stupids in the class, YES, that was my alt account. It's LITERALLY the next Exoth, by roman numerals.)

For anyone who didn't know, I started my last post before his alt posted. I TOTALLY called it.
Called what? i didn't admit to anything. All i did was tell you that you're dead wrong about me and ren being the same guy. And then said for someone who's against people using mule accounts to agree with them on forums, you saying that makes you look like a hypocrite. therefore, you didn't call anything. :/

You don't look at links, do you?
It was your post history. You're lying about the hiatuses. Anyone who clicks the link can see that.

I blatantly used a mule to agree with me to satirize your actions. I was mocking you.
Of course, now that I had to explain the joke, it ceases to be funny. Thanks for that.

So tell me; if you're different people, how come every time you sign on, he signs off, and vice versa?
Oh s**t, you borrowed a laptop.
It certainly is a clever trick using two computers at once to have both accounts "online."

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Steven Kuran
Exoth XIII
Steven Kuran
Exoth XIII
Steven Kuran
Exoth XIII

Reported.

By the way, using a mule account to create the illusion that people agree with you? Kinda pathetic, really.

Or do you really expect me to believe the dude comes out of a month hiatus (immediately preceded by a year hiatus) just to agree with you, and immediately signs off afterwards, and you sign back on?

A year hiatus? Dude, I've been on this account for quite some time, and I use this account quite frequently, so stop spreading lies. I was just telling you what the guild was about. Secondly, we're not the same person though. Never have been. I just came across this forum the same way you did, and happen to agree.

Personally, I don't see any resemblance between me and ren. However, i noticed the guy that agreed with you has a very similar screen name to yours, which kind of makes you look like a hypocrite. no offense.

Whoops.

(For the stupids in the class, YES, that was my alt account. It's LITERALLY the next Exoth, by roman numerals.)

For anyone who didn't know, I started my last post before his alt posted. I TOTALLY called it.
Called what? i didn't admit to anything. All i did was tell you that you're dead wrong about me and ren being the same guy. And then said for someone who's against people using mule accounts to agree with them on forums, you saying that makes you look like a hypocrite. therefore, you didn't call anything. :/

It was your post history. You're lying about the hiatuses. Anyone who clicks the link can see that.

I blatantly used a mule to agree with me to satirize your actions. I was mocking you.
Of course, now that I had to explain the joke, it ceases to be funny. Thanks for that.

So tell me; if you're different people, how come every time you sign on, he signs off, and vice versa?
That still doesn't prove anything though. Also, when you said hiatus, I thought you meant as in not using this account for like months and crap like that. I didn't know you meant forums exclusively. Also just because i haven't been active in forums that much doesn't prove anything, but whatever. You can believe whatever you want, as I know most people tend to do that. however, it looks like he's on right now though. at least, that's what gaia is saying.

Yep, I've got two computers too. I TOTALLY knew you were about to do that. See my post above.

Odd, isn't it, that you'd not use the forums for months, and come back just to get his back?

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ren Arcadian
Exoth XIII
Ren Arcadian
Exoth XIII
Ren Arcadian
Steven Kuran is correct. This forum is technically an entertainment discussion, as I'm asking anyone interested in earning some gold, while talking about movies. to join the guild.. I don't see any problem with that. If you have a problem, then you dont have to join the guild, or you can simply report it to one of the administrators. However i should warn you that if you do, then i'll just create another forum until the contest that I'm holding in the guild ends.

Reported.

And what exactly is your problem though? You do know that you have no real obligation to read every forum that shows up in the entertainment section right?

Normally, if you ignore threads, they go away.
When you bump a thread, it stays up. Hence, stop bumping.
If people allow that to happen too often, the forum gets filled with nothing but bumping.
Quote:
I've seen people open up forums saying how they're selling particular items in their shops for gold,

They don't do it here.
Or at least they don't bump it.
Or at least when that happens, it gets reported, and moved, as your thread ought to be.

You're "offline" again. Are you jumping on with a different alt?
Alright fine, you win. I won't bump up this thread if that'll make you happy. Although I still don't see how this is any different than when people promote selling items on here, or ask for donations either. But whatever. You happy now?

Hey, you've graduated from n00b status! You win one internet. Enjoy your forums!
Steven Kuran
Exoth XIII
Steven Kuran
Exoth XIII
Steven Kuran
Exoth XIII

Whoops.

That still doesn't prove anything though. Also, when you said hiatus, I thought you meant as in not using this account for like months and crap like that. I didn't know you meant forums exclusively. Also just because i haven't been active in forums that much doesn't prove anything, but whatever. You can believe whatever you want, as I know most people tend to do that. however, it looks like he's on right now though. at least, that's what gaia is saying.

Yep, I've got two computers too. I TOTALLY knew you were about to do that. See my post above.

Odd, isn't it, that you'd not use the forums for months, and come back just to get his back?
Whatever. you still don';t have any proof of this, as I can tell you right now that you're dead wrong, and I would kindly appreciate it you would stop spreading lies like that. However, your welcome to believe whatever you want.

This isn't a court of law, son. I don't HAVE to prove a thing. Nobody even cares.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Steven Kuran
Exoth XIII
Steven Kuran
Exoth XIII
Steven Kuran
Exoth XIII

Whoops.

Whatever. you still don';t have any proof of this, as I can tell you right now that you're dead wrong, and I would kindly appreciate it you would stop spreading lies like that. However, your welcome to believe whatever you want.

Lies, eh?
I wonder when you're going to post simultaneously, so the timestamp "proves" you're separate people?

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Steven Kuran
Exoth XIII
Ren Arcadian
Exoth XIII
Ren Arcadian
And what exactly is your problem though? You do know that you have no real obligation to read every forum that shows up in the entertainment section right?

Normally, if you ignore threads, they go away.
When you bump a thread, it stays up. Hence, stop bumping.
If people allow that to happen too often, the forum gets filled with nothing but bumping.
Quote:
I've seen people open up forums saying how they're selling particular items in their shops for gold,

They don't do it here.
Or at least they don't bump it.
Or at least when that happens, it gets reported, and moved, as your thread ought to be.

You're "offline" again. Are you jumping on with a different alt?
Alright fine, you win. I won't bump up this thread if that'll make you happy. Although I still don't see how this is any different than when people promote selling items on here, or ask for donations either. But whatever. You happy now?

Hey, you've graduated from n00b status! You win one internet. Enjoy your forums!
still don't see how what im doing is any diferent from people bumping up forums asking for donations or selling items though. just saying.

That's sort of my point. None of those things are considered "acceptable behavior" in this forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff