Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've decided to try watching a new show. The ones that I am deciding between are:
Fringe
Babylon 5
Star trek voyager
Supernatural
Dexter
(and also kinda on the list, but I think I won't like based on bits I've seen: Stargate, X-files)

If you have any other suggestions, you can say them as well, but please no reality shows.

Tell me why I should watch whichever one you pick.

Newbie Noob

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
from your list im going with Supernatural, i would also suggest, The Walking Dead, True Blood, and FireFly

Witty Lunatic

heart Dexter! heart

I Love That Show!!
warlord winters
from your list im going with Supernatural, i would also suggest, The Walking Dead, True Blood, and FireFly

Hmm, I'd never head of the Walking Dead before, but I'm not very into zombies so I don't know about that. I might add True Blood to my list eventually. And I LOVE Firefly.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Fringe.

Star Trek: Voyager second (though it is not my favorite Star Trek series).

I'd also like to suggest Battlestar Galactica.
Babylon 5 if you want a really in-depth show and are going to watch it from start to end (it is, as they say, a television novel...), Voyager and Stargate if you just want to watch whatever episode you like, whenever you like.
X-Files is always good and Dexter is okay, but I like sci-fi a lot more~

Everyone's going to say the recent shows of course, but it's up to you if you want to watch something that's still running! Personally, I hate not being able to watch a whole series from start to finish.
Out of that list: Dexter

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Have you ever seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer? It doesn't sound like much but it's absolutely amazing. It's one of the best shows I've ever seen.
High Voltage Lemonade
Have you ever seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer? It doesn't sound like much but it's absolutely amazing. It's one of the best shows I've ever seen.

OMG, that's my favorite show ever. I'm watching it right now.
Lunarflowermaiden
Fringe.

Star Trek: Voyager second (though it is not my favorite Star Trek series).

I'd also like to suggest Battlestar Galactica.

That's what I'm leaning towards. I've already seen Start Trek Next Generation, Deep Space Nine and the original which is why Voyager is the Star Trek on the list.

I've seen a few episodes of the original battlestar and the first two seasons of the new one. It's pretty good and it is one of the shows I am currently working my way through via netflix.

8,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Well I would suggest n**/Tuck if it wasn't for the fact that it's already over...completely...forever. crying
warlord winters
Agreed. I have not seen The Walking Dead yet but I really want to!

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
carrot138
I've decided to try watching a new show. The ones that I am deciding between are:
Fringe
Babylon 5
Star trek voyager
Supernatural
Dexter
(and also kinda on the list, but I think I won't like based on bits I've seen: Stargate, X-files)

If you have any other suggestions, you can say them as well, but please no reality shows.

Tell me why I should watch whichever one you pick.
Dexter. It is a really good series that will hook you. Dexter is a great anti-hero that you just pull for even though he is a killer. If your still not sure, at least watch the first episode and see if you like it.

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
warlord winters
I agree with The Walking Dead. Plus, its only like 6 episodes long so you can always finish that and start another show.
Fringe b/c it's one of the best sci fi shows on tv now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces