Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So, I just went on a Marathon watching every single episode of The Walking Dead Season 1 and 2. And through out the whole entire thing I thought of Lori and Carl to be my least favorite characters.
And the people that are my favorites are Darrel, Rick, Glenn, And T-Dog. So, anyway I was just wondering...Who was your least favorite character on the show? And who IS your favorite character on the show. Also feel free to talk about other things about the walking dead. Like what you think about the show in general, or which you think is better, the comic or the show. Etc...
Favorite is Darrel, no doubt. oh and Glenn.
Least is Lori, she's just so annoying sometimes. and sometimes Rick, bc I think he's kind of changing.
My favorites are Glenn, and Darryl. I absolutely loved Dale, but..

Well, I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen season two.

My least favorite would HAVE to be Lori though. The whole house-wife thing doesn't quite work out when you can't keep track of your own child. >.<

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
idyls
My favorites are Glenn, and Darryl. I absolutely loved Dale, but..

Well, I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen season two.

My least favorite would HAVE to be Lori though. The whole house-wife thing doesn't quite work out when you can't keep track of your own child. >.<

Lol it seems that no one likes lori. Shes just so dumb :/ But OMG DO I HATE CARL. He is the most annoying, disrespectful, dumb little kid I had ever seen

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
zenmertz
Favorite is Darrel, no doubt. oh and Glenn.
Least is Lori, she's just so annoying sometimes. and sometimes Rick, bc I think he's kind of changing.
Rick is alright. I do think he can be kind of crazy some times though
I really like it, it's very interesting :3
Where did you find season 2? I just saw season 1 on Netflix and I'm obsessed with it!!!
Oh, and my favorites are Rick, Daryl, Dale, and Glenn

Least favorites are Carl, Shane, and Lori..

Vermillion Bloodsucker

9,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Favorite: Glenn
Least Favorite: Carol
What do you guys think happened to Merle Dixon? He seems to be alive though. on season one right after he 'cut his own hand and he seem to have killed some walkers and manage to get outside the building. Do you think he will appear on season 3?
What do you guys think happened to Merle Dixon? He seems to be alive though. on season one right after he 'cut his own hand and he seem to have killed some walkers and manage to get outside the building. Do you think he will appear on season 3?

Raigerr's Bae

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

My favorite is Lori, but I'm not going to waste my time explaining again why I like her.

I don't really have a least favorite, though. I didn't like Shane but it's not like it matters anymore, lol. I kind of like them all.

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CrazyZebu
Where did you find season 2? I just saw season 1 on Netflix and I'm obsessed with it!!!
Lol I watched the first season on netflix too xD Thats actually how I got into the series. But, I just looked up episodes online.

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nephilym
Favorite: Glenn
Least Favorite: Carol

Is Carol the blonde chick that hangs out with the old guy a lot? Can't remember xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff