Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Conversationalist

Jiiao
User Image

J I I A O

Saw 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' last night...
It was really good.
;___; <3 <3 <3

I didnt understand ony of the plot because the whole time I was mesmerized by the pretty people (or benedict, whatever) and awesome styling/settings. ! I still don't get it but I could care less.

Tsuki Amu's Husbando

Wheezing Lunatic

I loved Tinker, Tailor!! I started sniffling though when Peter got rid of his partner. T.T I felt awful. Damn you Benny! How dare you be such a good actor. >.<

Side note, Anderson's beard was love!! XD I thought he looked better with it. XD

Super Smoker

Fee Licity

User Image J I I A O

Yeah, I was pretty distracted at the beginning when Benedict came on...
I looked up the story afterwards though, and it makes sense now.
c:

And I thought the break-up scene was really well acted, but unnecessary for the plot.
:c

Tsuki Amu's Husbando

Wheezing Lunatic

It was unneccessary, but still, I'm glad they put it in. I thought it was a nice little insight into the character.
I think I spaced out a bit during the film in places, I saw a few screencaps a while ago and swore they didn't show this or that in the cinema, even thoguh I remember the bigger scene. XD Fail. XD

Romantic Lovergirl

21,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
Fee Licity
Bianchi The Scorpion
I'm a biiird!!!!

#feelsoguilty I really shouldn't be laughing but I am xD

And about the sherlockwatch, just put an hour and I'll see if I can join haha

I just watched the unaired pilot of Sherlock.....and ANDERSON'S BEARD FTW

I LOVED anderson's beard in the pilot. Haha. Although then I was thinking.... beardXdinosaur and things got weird.

Haha OTP And the purple shirt of sex appeared! Haha best cameo after vatican. Ok bad joke xD

Romantic Lovergirl

21,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
I know it's not about Sherlock but I will talk about Benedict xD Anyone here seen the Mykonos hotel campaign with him? Go youtube it, it's so cheesy!! But you'll be lost in his deep, gorgeous voice emotion_drool emotion_drool emotion_drool emotion_drool emotion_drool emotion_drool

These were the ones I could find xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aXsmHA43r0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3657-60rLPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUmsNeiFpyQ

Lupine Hellraiser

Bianchi The Scorpion

~melts~
o//////o

I made my brother watch a Study in Pink. He liked it. emotion_dowant Yes.
and now I've finally finished season 1 with my dad.
I'm glad he didn't fall asleep this time.
OKAY SHERLOCKWATCH

This is who I have at least some info for: Jiiao, Kiwi, Mononeko, Arizona, Blackwidow, Magiically, Endless, Feelicty, Esdeonfi, and Keen.

I've got time zones marked for all of you, but I still need some more info - only Jiiao, Kiwi, and Mononeko, and Feelicity have given me times that work for them. Also, days that are good for you? If any day, please say that. Quoting those who have done this in the past and whom I have not seen around here in a while:

8BitBadGuy
ConsuIting Detective

You guys, give me your availabilityyyyyyy kthx! If I have missed anybody please let me know. This time I will be emailing the lovely creator of this thread so she can post up something about this! WOO ORGANIZATION

If you don't give me info about times/days you are available for Sherlockwatch we will schedule without you in mind! I will give you guys another couple of days to speak up, then we will schedule. I reeeeaaallly want a lot of people for these, cause the more the merrier! ;3

Aaaaaand on an unrelated note, have a fantastic Wholock video: Anything You Can Do (I Can Do Better)

Lupine Hellraiser

I would give more info but my schedule at work hasn't been very consistent. :c
I'm down with any time, I just can't guarantee I'd make it. So whatever works for everyone else is cool.

Dapper Ladykiller

A y e, a y e. 'T i s n o t a l i f e,

<3
I AM THE SWAN QUEEN

B u t a l i v i n g.

Tsuki Amu's Husbando

Wheezing Lunatic

Oops. XD Forgot about mentioning when I'm free. XD Haha, it's pretty simple for me, I'm pretty much avaliable any day, so if you guys want to arrange whichever's best for you then I can slot myself in. smile
Cobalt
Weekends are best for me, especially Sundays. Time-wise, as long as we finish before midnight, I'm perfectly content. c: I'd stay up anyway because it's Sherlock, honestly

O.G. Ladykiller

Keen Incisions
I would give more info but my schedule at work hasn't been very consistent. :c
I'm down with any time, I just can't guarantee I'd make it. So whatever works for everyone else is cool.

This.
My free time depends on my school schedule.
At this point a Friday or the sometime on the weekend would be best for me.
Not too late though, maybe around 7 or 8?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff