Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh my gooooshies ~ I adore that show pfffff /cries/
heart heart OH MY GOD THOUGH EZRA & WREN ARE SO ADORABLE ansjdknfa their cuteness has killed meeeeee. Is it bad if I'm still on the 2nd episode of season 3? LMAO. /pap/
T v TT

Rainbow Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
oh my gosh, that episode was creepy.
fo'real.
the dolls, and that website.
that's what freaked me out.
can't wait for the next one on tuesday!

Rainbow Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Abutterflydream
SuPeR_DuPeR_GuRl
Loved the last episode!! "Crazy"

Dying to find out who the new "A" is.

"Miss Aria You're A Killer Not Ezra's Wife. Where Were We. Maya's Away Sleeping Sweet. Until Garret's All Rosie. Count On Me. No One To Save Ali From Evil."

What's better the book or the TV series. I am debating reading the series, but I am not sure if I wanna ruin the show by figuring it all out early.

I love the shows and the books! In fact, I started reading the books cause of the show.... Now I can't put the books down...

The books are alot different then the shows.. I hope you don't mind me saying, the books are so different some of the characters aren't what they are like in the shows. Like Emily doesn't have black hair but a weird greenish red-blonde hair color.. I'm not saying the did a bad job with the characters on the show, in fact I love the girls who plays them! I'm just warning you the books are ALOT different.. . They only thing the books "might" give away is who is "A".... smile

I've heard that "A" isn't the same person in the show.

In a relationship with Anoaku

Timid Kitten

Incredibly Awkward
Abutterflydream
SuPeR_DuPeR_GuRl

"Miss Aria You're A Killer Not Ezra's Wife. Where Were We. Maya's Away Sleeping Sweet. Until Garret's All Rosie. Count On Me. No One To Save Ali From Evil."

What's better the book or the TV series. I am debating reading the series, but I am not sure if I wanna ruin the show by figuring it all out early.

I love the shows and the books! In fact, I started reading the books cause of the show.... Now I can't put the books down...

The books are alot different then the shows.. I hope you don't mind me saying, the books are so different some of the characters aren't what they are like in the shows. Like Emily doesn't have black hair but a weird greenish red-blonde hair color.. I'm not saying the did a bad job with the characters on the show, in fact I love the girls who plays them! I'm just warning you the books are ALOT different.. . They only thing the books "might" give away is who is "A".... smile

I've heard that "A" isn't the same person in the show.

*little spolier*
Not fully true.... The frist "A" on the show is the same frist "A" in the book.. I'm not to sure about the new "A" on the show however.. I'm hoping its the same person in the books cause that would be awesome!
My goodness, that's my favorite episode! It's the first episode that I felt they were endangered.
SuPeR_DuPeR_GuRl
peaceful_skies
haven't seen it in like forever but when i did see it it XD

I stopped watching it during the first season, I couldn't keep up. But I noticed the other day that Netflix had finally put the first 2 season on, so sat and rewatched to were I missed and got myself wrapped around it. I watched the rest on megashare. I am loving the suspense!!!

awesome!! i'll be sure to watch it
Hello bitches! -A

Friendly Lunatic

i heard the book(s) are good but totally different from the show. i am in love with this show o.O and i was very sad with the last episode crying i almost cried my eyes out...very sad...

Romantic Shopper

5,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
toby is a sad

Fashionable Genius

The season finale was a bit sad, did not see Toby being 'A' (or part of the team).
Also poor Caleb being shot :[ Hopefully he's alright.

Hilarious Gaian

SuPeR_DuPeR_GuRl

OMG!!

I SOOOO LOVE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!

That episode is way too creepy! Okay, I'm gonna start spilling some nonsense.
HERE WE GO.
I watch PLL like uhmm straight when I woke up in the morning 'til I sleep. So yeah, the whole thing is creepy! It gives me the creeps! I sleep beside my mom at night when I watch PLL! HAHAHA! Childish! I'm soooo scared! Specially with Mona's little dolly! SO CREEPY!! MOMMY! HAHAHA! blaugh

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
I'm loving that Toby is a part of the A-Team, and I a fan of his character, so I am really interested to see how this messes with his and Spencer's relationship.

Also, if anyone has been watching Pretty Dirty Secrets I wondering who the new girl is, and the other A.

Talking about the Halloween Special. What was going on with Jason and Lucas? Who did Aria stab? Do you believe Garret or not? Was it not suspicious that Erza showed up at the end with a messed up looking hand? Do you think that Jenna, Noel, and Toby set that up to expose the body, or was it just Toby? Why show us Ali dying?

For the people who seen the sneak peek for the new episode in January. Who here thinks that Aria seriously overacted about the whole thing? They weren't talking about her dad, they were talking about the situation and Garrett. I don't think that means anything, I'm just saying if Spencer can rat out her sister for the other girls safety than Aria can at least be mature enough to look at the situation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff