Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
for one, what was the Japanese version of Lightspeed Rescue like? because i've noticed for a very long time how the Titanium Ranger was hardly ever in the American one. Ryan shows up, steals the morpher from the aqua base and uses it to get his revenge, then he finally joins Lightspeed. so far, when the makers of the series use Japanese footage in certain areas of the episodes, you only see the five rangers, but never the titanium ranger. i was wondering why is that?

also, for Power Rangers Megaforce, i assumed that that season would've been the last season and they'd cancel power rangers here. i didn't think it was possible to make another season that could top Super Megaforce. confused

the whole "legendary mode" thing seemed like it was the end for power rangers since they just brought all the past rangers back for one final battle.

In a relationship with Muscle-stud kenji

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Samuel Grant
for one, what was the Japanese version of Lightspeed Rescue like? because i've noticed for a very long time how the Titanium Ranger was hardly ever in the American one. Ryan shows up, steals the morpher from the aqua base and uses it to get his revenge, then he finally joins Lightspeed. so far, when the makers of the series use Japanese footage in certain areas of the episodes, you only see the five rangers, but never the titanium ranger. i was wondering why is that?

also, for Power Rangers Megaforce, i assumed that that season would've been the last season and they'd cancel power rangers here. i didn't think it was possible to make another season that could top Super Megaforce. confused

the whole "legendary mode" thing seemed like it was the end for power rangers since they just brought all the past rangers back for one final battle.

The Japanese version of Lightspeed Rescue was called Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive, translated into Rescue Squadron GoGoFive. The GoGoFIVE has no SIXTH member because there isn't really a SIXTH member in the titles that have FIVE somehow in them.
They made the Titanium Ranger not be there because they used Sentai footage, and Ryan has no counterpart. That's why.
They didn't exactly make a season to TOP Super Megaforce, they made a whole new season with new ideas. Seasons 22 and 23 of Power Rangers have a Dinosaur motif (again) and took NEW Rangers. Look here to see the Rangers in Dino Charge. The Super Megaforce team is not at all associated with them. Unless there's a team up episode/movie...
Also, that last part, you said all the past rangers but that doesn't mean more and more new Rangers will be made/discovered.
I hope I answered some of your questions ^-^

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
twinsister27
Samuel Grant

The Japanese version of Lightspeed Rescue was called Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive, translated into Rescue Squadron GoGoFive. The GoGoFIVE has no SIXTH member because there isn't really a SIXTH member in the titles that have FIVE somehow in them.
They made the Titanium Ranger not be there because they used Sentai footage, and Ryan has no counterpart. That's why.
They didn't exactly make a season to TOP Super Megaforce, they made a whole new season with new ideas. Seasons 22 and 23 of Power Rangers have a Dinosaur motif (again) and took NEW Rangers. Look here to see the Rangers in Dino Charge. The Super Megaforce team is not at all associated with them. Unless there's a team up episode/movie...
Also, that last part, you said all the past rangers but that doesn't mean more and more new Rangers will be made/discovered.

it does, thanks.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
twinsister27
Samuel Grant

but another question, dear.
what were some of those Legendary Ranger Modes they used in Super Megaforce?

i recognized mighty morphin, ninja storm, dino thunder, SPD, Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, but there were others i didn't recognize; new ones they used in some episodes. like that green prism ranger or whatever she was called.

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Samuel Grant
twinsister27
Samuel Grant

i recognized mighty morphin, ninja storm, dino thunder, SPD, Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, but there were others i didn't recognize; new ones they used in some episodes. like that green prism ranger or whatever she was called.

Those were unadapted Sentai Seasons. Season 1-15 of Super Sentai never got adapted. Season 16+ have been. The reason they were in Power Rangers if they weren't adapted was, of course, that the Sentai footage was used. They made names and stuff for unadapted teams. In one clip of one Super Megaforce I saw, Super Sentai's Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman (Earth Force Fiveman)'s Five Yellow/Yellow Ranger form being used by...most likely Gia....and she said the name of her Personal weapon (Melody Tact in Fiveman) was 'Supersonic Flute.' That would be totally cool, to have a supersonic flute, but it wasn't an adapted season's Ranger.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
twinsister27
Samuel Grant
twinsister27
Samuel Grant

Those were unadapted Sentai Seasons. Season 1-15 of Super Sentai never got adapted. Season 16+ have been. The reason they were in Power Rangers if they weren't adapted was, of course, that the Sentai footage was used. They made names and stuff for unadapted teams. In one clip of one Super Megaforce I saw, Super Sentai's Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman (Earth Force Fiveman)'s Five Yellow/Yellow Ranger form being used by...most likely Gia....and she said the name of her Personal weapon (Melody Tact in Fiveman) was 'Supersonic Flute.' That would be totally cool, to have a supersonic flute, but it wasn't an adapted season's Ranger.

thanks again. also i couldn't help but notice your roleplay threads. i haven't done any in a long time. i write fanfictions. i've got a couple that are based on power rangers, but nothing with any pre-existing ranger characters.
Operation W.A.S.P., which you can see in my signature if you click my logo, is Operation Overdrive based with a splash of mighty morphin, zeo, and all past ranger seasons.
and i got an SPD based story as well; Gaia Rangers GPD.

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Samuel Grant
twinsister27
Samuel Grant
twinsister27
Samuel Grant

thanks again. also i couldn't help but notice your roleplay threads. i haven't done any in a long time. i write fanfictions. i've got a couple that are based on power rangers, but nothing with any pre-existing ranger characters.
Operation W.A.S.P., which you can see in my signature if you click my logo, is Operation Overdrive based with a splash of mighty morphin, zeo, and all past ranger seasons.

Glad to be of service ^-^ What's a GPD? (Haven't seen the story, haven't had time to look)

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
twinsister27
Samuel Grant
twinsister27
Samuel Grant
twinsister27
Samuel Grant

Glad to be of service ^-^ What's a GPD? (Haven't seen the story, haven't had time to look)

it's based on Power Rangers SPD, with a mix of Star Trek thrown in. it's not an actual power rangers series. the GPD stands for Galactic Peace Defenders.
my rangers, unlike SPD, travel into space more and help out other planets in need.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Vindemia
surprised

could ya put that in WORDS please biggrin

Dangerous Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Tycoon 200
Samuel Grant
Vindemia
surprised

could ya put that in WORDS please biggrin

i've managed to get a glimpse of these so-called "GPD Gaia Rangers". i even fought one; not very impressive. kicked his butt without even breaking a sweat. blaugh

Kawaii Shoujo

I sometimes wonder if the series will ever end, you turn around and suddenly POW... there's another Power Rangers show.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
fairy-phoenix
I sometimes wonder if the series will ever end, you turn around and suddenly POW... there's another Power Rangers show.

part of me WISHED it did after the last episode of Super Megaforce. but the other part wishes it NEVER ends

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff