Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Smoker

7,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
-Penguin was working for Don Falcone as his snitch....I really should of seen this coming but I see why I didn't Don Falcone played his role very well... with everything going on he still played it like nothing was going on.
And the penguin gotta love him I mean I hate the penguin so much but you gotta love him his story is very complex and just all out twisted... Its crazy how the penguin already knew what was up with fish and nico and that whole plot to get rid of falcone before we got to get a good grasp on what was going on

Did anyone catch the guy playing victor was also the guy playing the mist in that episode of the flash like 2weeks ago..

We know the mayor of Gotham and falcone had something to do with the death of Wayne's I just wanna know what happened like what made them kill the waynes and who was the actual guy to kill them....?????

Harvey decided to be the good guy for once I hope we get to see him do a lil more of that white knight kind of thing like in this episode and the one with the goat I was nice seeing him sorta take a stand

Fish...I'm just waiting for her to snap or what her next move is she still wants to kill penguin and we also know she wants to get rid of Falcone too I wonder what fish is triying to get that girl to do like is she going to kill falcone or idk I'll just have to wait and see.

But I give this episode an A i really enjoyed the episode and hope you guys did too tomorrow afternoon or morning I'll do my review for The Originals and the flash comes on tomorrow night I'm excited about this weeks episode but yeah see you guys tomorrow
I bet you Harvey did it burning_eyes

Wealthy Smoker

7,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
Lol I was thinking that too but that would mess up the whole batman universe because Harvey and Gordon are going to be a team all the way through the batman arch so I couldn't be him but what if tho...????

Phantom

DubTheGenius
Did anyone catch the guy playing victor was also the guy playing the mist in that episode of the flash like 2weeks ago..

Yes I noticed! Mainly because I watched the promo for Gotham right after I watched the Flash episode. I thought that was pretty funny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff