Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone else watch and fallen in love with the web series Carmilla?

Omnipresent Protagonist

YES!!! I did a Carmilla marathon of it when I found out about it and I was hooked instantly. Have you read the novel? I'm thinking about picking it up, see how it went in the original.
Harry Pawter
YES!!! I did a Carmilla marathon of it when I found out about it and I was hooked instantly. Have you read the novel? I'm thinking about picking it up, see how it went in the original.

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! I haven't read the novel, but I've been thinking about giving it a try.
Oh gods yes. I'm moderately obsessed and my heart is in pieces after episode 35. I'm anxiously awaiting episode 36 tomorrow. *dramatic sigh*

I neeeeeed Carm and Laura to be together forever. Or at least for a human life span.

Ruthless Dabbler

I finished the whole series in one sitting. lol Laura can be pretty annoying sometimes, I'm so sorry.

annies boobs's Widow

Time-traveling Detective

A friend told me to watch it. And so I did... It was amazing.

I so hope there will be a second season!
Battery Charged Sex
Oh gods yes. I'm moderately obsessed and my heart is in pieces after episode 35. I'm anxiously awaiting episode 36 tomorrow. *dramatic sigh*

I neeeeeed Carm and Laura to be together forever. Or at least for a human life span.

How do you feel after the last episode? My little hollstein heart is soooo happy.
Lil Nell Saxen
A friend told me to watch it. And so I did... It was amazing.

I so hope there will be a second season!

I hope so too!
Carmilla for the Twilight generation? Pass. For me, there's only one Carmilla on film, and that's Ingrid Pitt in The Vampire Lovers.
screeching_bansheee
Battery Charged Sex

How do you feel after the last episode? My little hollstein heart is soooo happy.

Yeeeees! I was in a restaurant when I watched it, and I was making some really inhuman sounds because I was dying happily ahhahah. I need a second season though. it's so good. biggrin DD

Dapper Trader

5,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hello creampuff's!Just binge watched Carmilla and need to express my Feels!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff