Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Sex Symbol

12,565 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
YouTube is my life, and I wantto spread its happiness by starting a thread for it!! A place to fangirl over youtubers, share your favorite videos and channels, and talk about controversial topics people bring up.

Anyone want to help?

Questionable Muse

Queenis of Peenis
YouTube is my life, and I wantto spread its happiness by starting a thread for it!! A place to fangirl over youtubers, share your favorite videos and channels, and talk about controversial topics people bring up.

Anyone want to help?

I watch youtube when my phone allows it. So Ill help when I can. Its a good idea.

Devoted Sex Symbol

12,565 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
edible reality
Queenis of Peenis

Anyone want to help?

I watch youtube when my phone allows it. So Ill help when I can. Its a good idea.

emotion_awesome too bad this thread is so slow razz

Questionable Muse

Yea.. hmm maybe post a vid?

Right now Im into You deserve a drink. Always love some My drunk kitchen. biggrin

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I like the idea it'd allow people to gush over favorite youtubers, and find new channels...
I agree! Let's make it happen!
I myself would like a forum where we can post our videos... and garner subscribers!

Or post things like this:

The Metavengers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the link to the Kick Starter project I've started for my collaboration with the rest of the Metaverse (the expanded YouTube Superhero universe that I belong to). We're hoping to raise $15,000 to account for travel, equipment, food, lodging, and time taken off work so we can film our Avengers Parody unabated. If you can help back the project or even just spread the word around, that would rock!!!
....what happened to the thread?
I'm doing youtube videos!!

Comment, Like and Subsribe wink

Who are your favourite YouTubers??
Hana Something
I'm doing youtube videos!!

Comment, Like and Subsribe wink

Who are your favourite YouTubers??
I have subscribed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items