Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Ladykiller

Lynn_Tomson
yes sad

It might just be your browser. Try a different one. See if that helps.

Shameless Bloodsucker

I haven't seen all the promos yet.
I have mixed feelings about an asylum setting. I think old timey asylums and doctors are scary as hell, but at the same time I feel weird about how horror movies sometimes depict the mentally ill. Could go either way for me!
I'm going to be watching no matter what, I love Zachary Quinto.
I'm thoroughly excited, but a bit confused as to what Adam Levine is doing in it... emotion_eyebrow

Benevolent Ladykiller

Oh me too. What an odd Actor to pick.
I'm a little disappointed that they just left off with the whole anti-christ thing. Asylum will be set in the past, so we won't get to see how that played out. How can you end a season with the birth of the anti-christ and not follow up on it!? stressed

But it's one of my favorite shows, so I'll be tuning in. Will miss Violet and Moira but am looking forward to new characters.

Benevolent Ladykiller

la-mort-eternelle
I'm a little disappointed that they just left off with the whole anti-christ thing. Asylum will be set in the past, so we won't get to see how that played out. How can you end a season with the birth of the anti-christ and not follow up on it!? stressed

But it's one of my favorite shows, so I'll be tuning in. Will miss Violet and Moira but am looking forward to new characters.
there is going to be many other seasons, so maybe he's going to go back to that particular storyline and continue?

2,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Benevolent Ladykiller

Hello!
How are you tonight Lynn?

Smitten Kitten

I'm really really excited. Happy that Jessica Lange won an Emmy - she is fabulous.
Octopi Alibi
la-mort-eternelle

there is going to be many other seasons, so maybe he's going to go back to that particular storyline and continue?

I hope so!

Benevolent Ladykiller

la-mort-eternelle
Octopi Alibi
la-mort-eternelle

I hope so!
I feel so bad for the next family that moving into it, if he does continue.

Vicious Loverboy

26,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
I admit, I was just excited in general when they announced another season for American Horror! Though it may be set in the past, I'm ecstatic to see what they have in store for us! whee

Smitten Kitten

That Hobo Cat
I'm thoroughly excited, but a bit confused as to what Adam Levine is doing in it... emotion_eyebrow

Uhh. Me too. I can't stand Maroon 5. I hope his acting is decent.
i love tate heart i waant him and violet to be together again
rainbowunicorn10
i love tate heart i waant him and violet to be together again

Would you love Tate if he was real? Think hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff