Victarion Greyjoy 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Euron Greyjoy 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
So the new season of HBO's Game of Thrones is set to come out April 12th, there's to be a special IMAX presentation at the end of this month/ beginning of next month that will feature the last two episodes of season 4 along with the first official premier trailer of season 5, and we're still left wondering when Winds of Winter will come out.

Despite that, the show has it's ups and downs but is overall becoming a huge success.

Now I for one am more books than show, so there's been a lot of changes I did/did not agree with.
Such as Stannis showing up at the wall late, There's no Coldhands, Bran has been removed for the time being, Cersei and Jaime "rape" scene, Balon is still alive, Asha left Theon, they changed Asha's name to whatever it was, Tyrion didn't tell Jaime all about Cersei, nor did Jaime tell Tyrion his first wife and that incident was all an act, and, of course, No lady Stoneheart.

This season I'm more than hoping that D&D doesn't mess up some key aspects although the casting is already setting that up. (I'm looking at you Sandsnakes and lack of Greyjoys) But we are expecting to actually witness Dorne (Despite Jaime being there when he has never gone there in the books) as well as the sandsnakes (That look nothing like the sandsnakes) But there's also supposed to be one of my most favorite things, Cersei's naked walk. We may possibly get to see Leana Heady naked, bald and beaten walking to the edge of Kings Landing for her punishment and then we are taken into Cersei's POV of things and we'll finally hear about Maggie's vision.

So, what have you thought so far on the show vs. the books? Who do you think "the Volanqar" Is? And just anything overall Game of Thrones, it's open discussion so get wild!

/No spam or hate on other characters/people. We all have a character we don't like but there's no need to fight over it./

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff