Welcome to Gaia! ::

As for the song-to-song thing: yeah, like I said I was being very broad; what I mean is that if I'm sitting at my computer at 4:00 in the afternoon, listening to a set of something electronic and vocal-less that is meant to be danced to at 2:00 am, it's not nearly as effective as if I'm actually dancing to it at 2:00 am.
[Kenzi]
As for the song-to-song thing: yeah, like I said I was being very broad; what I mean is that if I'm sitting at my computer at 4:00 in the afternoon, listening to a set of something electronic and vocal-less that is meant to be danced to at 2:00 am, it's not nearly as effective as if I'm actually dancing to it at 2:00 am.

Oh no, of course not. I totally agree with you there.
Isn't most rave music lyricless?
FutureOnCarbon

Im still puzzled why more ravers and trance fans dont love futurepop, since its pretty much trance with lyrics.
pockybot
FutureOnCarbon

Im still puzzled why more ravers and trance fans dont love futurepop, since its pretty much trance with lyrics.

futurepop isn't as sugar coated?

Dangerous Conversationalist

pockybot
FutureOnCarbon

Just because the EBM/Futurepop world doesnt involves long nights getting ******** on pills you don't have a clue what's in em......
''Ravers'' is an insult to me.
I prefer ''Goalian'' Or ''Psyster'' xd
Exeron Saiiris
pockybot
FutureOnCarbon

Just because the EBM/Futurepop world doesnt involves long nights getting ******** on pills you don't have a clue what's in em......

Personally I'm against labels. I founded the RAL[Ravers Against Labels]. We don't beleive in breakers, or junglists or candy kids. There are ravers and there are non ravers. That is all.
I'm confused...

I get this

"I'm a raver! BUT DON'T LABEL ME!!"

gonk
That reminds me of a post I saw on the GD once where a girl was talking about how she hated labels but her name was something like BiGothPunkGirl2983.

):
I mean like rave-centered labels. Such as: breaker, junglist, candy kid. To hell with it all. Just rave already.
woah woah woah.
rave?
raver?

its party
and party kid

geez, you guys are so politically incorrect.

Dangerous Conversationalist

Funkrise
Exeron Saiiris
pockybot
FutureOnCarbon

Personally I'm against labels. I founded the RAL[Ravers Against Labels]. We don't beleive in breakers, or junglists or candy kids. There are ravers and there are non ravers. That is all.

I hear yah man. I just said that if I had to pick one, I would have chosen other than "raver".
I should have specified.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces