Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faves from Candyass - "Stitches", "Platinum", "Gender", and "All The Same"
Faves from Vapor Transmission - "Opticon", "Fiction", "Dramatica", "Saving Faces", "Re-Creation", and "Chasing Sirens"
Faves from Punk Statik Paranoia (and yeah, I admit, I thought a few were okay) - "Make Up Your Mind", "Leave Me Out", "The Obvious", and "Inside My Head"
gonk That thread just reminded me that I lost my candyass cd... <:C
Dying_Fetus

Orgy is alright... but i dont know how you broads could like Jay Gordan or whatever...he's fugly and he looks old... gonk

OMG! O.O
You speak madness fool!
gonk heart
PKT
I ******** love Orgy............

sorry for my over excitement, Jay Gordon heart

heart ******** yay!~
I saw Orgy in Montreal when they came in May 2004. It was good. Small show. A lot of interactivity with the band. Lots of fans getting to go on the stage and rock out with the band members. After the show I got to meet them all except Amir and Bobby. Jay looked all cranky. I got my photo taken with Jay and Paige, but only the Jay photo came out properly. The Paige pic got eaten up by my old camera.
Kroovy
Dying_Fetus
Mikura_S
I love Orgy!!! *is stalking Jay* gonk heart Jay!!! heart I don't like their new album as much as the older ones, but they still rock!

Orgy is alright... but i dont know how you broads could like Jay Gordan or whatever...he's fugly and he looks old... gonk

Yeah, he is alright looking but not swoon worthy.

LOL, agreed. He looked good back in Candyass and Vapor Transmission. Even their music was better back then (I'm not dissing PSP..I'm just saying)..
FutureOnCarbon
Piss on you all. Seriously. I'm just stating whats on my mind. Don't like it? Save some trees and wipe your a** with an owl.

heart I love Orgy heart and you are a Grumpalumpagus..... xp
FutureOnCarbon
You know what gets me? Everyone harps on how Orgy is all "futuristic" and "fashionable". Well fashionable, maybe. But they wouldn't know futurism if it came up and smacked Jay in the face. Even "Vapor Transmission" wasn't futuristic. Listen to the lyrics? Their lyrics are cliche wining and "I can see what's on your mind...'coz you're never alone." And, "Suckerface, you're special!" Ermmm, huh? Who's special? It never even says in the song who thr hell is special. Suckerface? But who's suckerface? Meh...
Speaking of sound, for a rock group, their okay. Not their new stuff, of course. Amir is a genious on the guitar-synth. Amir is the real genious behind the band, really.

Amir is genius all around... I talked to him and apparently Michael is carrying on the guitar legend, but he isn't using synths yet...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff