Welcome to Gaia! ::

First post in the electronic music forum for me. Usually I just lurk.
Anyway, I had an album I downloaded around in 08 by those 4 Gaiaonline users. It was some sort of rar or zip file I downloaded off of mediafire, megaupload or rapidshare.
Well, one of my hard drives got wiped from that time and my ipod recently got stolen. I forgot to copy all songs from my ipod to my new comp when my hd got wiped.
I'm wondering if anyone remembers these users, has the album or any of the songs?
The name of the "album" was "Ladies, See, Guys Can Take Model Shots Too!"
And the songs were as follows:

Club Method Shots - Neurosoma
A satisfactory nothing wrapped in aluminium foil - SINUSOID
Shot Models - sleep eel
Method Loss - Exohedron

I found a download for the song by Sinusoid off of his Last.fm page, but that's all I could find.
As far as I know, (as I've lurked on some of the old electro-forum's regs' posts), none of those dudes still come on Gaia. So I don't know how likely it would be that I would get a PM back if I PM'ed them.
If anyone could help me out I would be very grateful. Those songs were kind of like a "Save history" sort of thing, to me at least.
Whooo. I found it.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/electronic-music/ladies-see-guys-can-take-model-shots-too-free-download/t.44905129/

I searched the last name that didn't look familiar, "Sleep Eel" via Gaia, and I found "Waveform" who DID look familiar (Good thing she didn't change her avatar) and by searching topics I found the link to a link on Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FJ41AL5Y

Don't lose it y'all. It's good stuff.
Holy crap...I think I may have helped compile this...I am gnostic.. HAHAH WOW THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

BUMPERAGE!
The fact that you brought back this classic F73 compilation is win.

User Image

Also, as Neurosoma, go by "Somasol" now. Just fyi :p
I almost, almost feel bad for that original guy. You know, the one whose crappy remix we were making remixes of. Oh, that compilation was such a terrible idea.
Don't you mean TERRIBLY AWESOME?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I still have at least one of these tracks on my computer. Funny to think I was on here back then and I just started coming back on here recently.
Rhythm Solution Koumaru

"Hey guys, I'm gonna remix this guy's track, and then you remix my remix, but spend less time doing that, and then you remix his remix, but spend even less time on it, until we get bored of making fun of this moron." I think I spent maaaaaybe ten minutes on mine.
Layra-chan
Rhythm Solution Koumaru

"Hey guys, I'm gonna remix this guy's track, and then you remix my remix...and then you remix his remix...until we get bored of making fun of this moron."

But that was the genius of it!
Rhythm Solution Koumaru
Layra-chan
Rhythm Solution Koumaru

"Hey guys, I'm gonna remix this guy's track, and then you remix my remix...and then you remix his remix...until we get bored of making fun of this moron."

But that was the genius of it!

I was actually thinking of the "each person spends less time on it than the last one." 'Cause that totally implies quality.
Oh god my mixing was aweful sad

Downloaded it even though I have this in my archives.

Waveform's remix was of my terrible remix LOL. We should do this to skrilly...:O:O!:O!:OI!! twisted
Wait, can we do this again? It sounds fun!

Also I think we should FORCE the regs to do something once a month or they get kicked off the olympic team! We cna't have weaklings now can we???
Spaifu
We cna't have weaklings now can we???

So many replies. Hahaha.
Evolsine
Holy crap...I think I may have helped compile this...I am gnostic.. HAHAH WOW THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

BUMPERAGE!

Really?
I knew I was missing *some song* when I listed those in the OP. Might've thought "gnostic" meant something else when I saw it in lastfm.
Well, I have it back now. =D
Man, yours is/was awesome. Seems like a dark remix of the song "Children".

Layra-chan
I almost, almost feel bad for that original guy. You know, the one whose crappy remix we were making remixes of. Oh, that compilation was such a terrible idea.

Really? What crappy remix was that?
I didn't even know there was a history behind it.
I personally think the remix of the remixes were delicious. Danceable in a way, thought they are short. They make me want to move. Despite how most artists would always criticize their music. (If you're going to insult your remix, are you then by proxy insulting my taste in music? D< ((Well, I do have some guilty pleasures... I have a horror of happyhardcore and basshunter's LOL shoved in my basement like a mutilated corpse. Damned snappy pop music and those hellish chipmunks' singing.))
I'm assuming you did the remix of "Shot Models" though? It seems to fit well to Exohedron's Method Loss.
Even if you only spent maybe 10 minutes on it, if it still came out better than before, isn't it awesome to have taken something that was s**t and turned it into something pretty great? (Even if it is only to others opinions)

Sinusoid's was creepy as s**t, btw. Hilarious at the same time, but creepy. Jeezus. Don't listen to in a dark room alone.
(I'm re-listening to them as I type.)
Rhythm Solution Koumaru
The fact that you brought back this classic F73 compilation is win.

User Image

Also, as Neurosoma, go by "Somasol" now. Just fyi :p

Whoooo I am WIN. Yay!
I didn't even know you still came by. Sweet.
Have you been making any music recently? I'd like to be up to date. :3
And what do you mean by "F73 compilation"? Could you explain?

Evolsine
Oh god my mixing was aweful sad

Downloaded it even though I have this in my archives.

Waveform's remix was of my terrible remix LOL. We should do this to skrilly...:O:O!:O!:OI!! twisted

Hey, if you think your mixing was terrible then, how is it like now?
wink
(Samples Plz?)

And who is Skrilly? (Will it make my ears bleed?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff