< 1 2

Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Shukujo No Shadou
DavidKrakowiak
I like how u only mention songs on the popular albums... Not much of a Tiesto fan... Flight 643, Faithfulness ohh there good what else... sky dive!

It is still a thread about Tiesto, there for it sucks. gonk
?
?
?
?
?
?
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Shukujo No Shadou
DavidKrakowiak
I like how u only mention songs on the popular albums... Not much of a Tiesto fan... Flight 643, Faithfulness ohh there good what else... sky dive!

?
?
?
?
?
?
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Shukujo No Shadou
DavidKrakowiak

?
?
?
?
?
?
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Shukujo No Shadou
DavidKrakowiak

?
?
?
?
?
?

Stop it, or I'll report this thread.
Shukujo No Shadou
Pinkshadie
I like In my Memory 3nodding

These threads that are repetetive annoy me a little; but I don't like Traffic stressed

In My Memory heart heart heart

What's becoming repetitive? rolleyes

DJ tiesto threads. That is what is coming repetative
Pinkshadie
Shukujo No Shadou
Pinkshadie
I like In my Memory 3nodding

These threads that are repetetive annoy me a little; but I don't like Traffic stressed

In My Memory heart heart heart

What's becoming repetitive? rolleyes

DJ tiesto threads. That is what is coming repetative

I didn't mean it literally, I was implying with a hint of sarcasm that it was a tad bit hypocritical of you to be calling something repetitive when you've posted pretty much the exact same thing in four or five different threads.
Hmm..this thread got too few poll answers too
Where is Forever Today, Battleship Grey, Close to you and you even left out (Sub)urban Train neutral
Hm.. out of these.. I think I'll go for In my Memory
i like the one where tiesto breaks down the track for 2 minutes, lets the music die, then comes on the mic with a vocoder and says "i'm awesome, you love me, and none of you know why"

he's so mysterious.

heart
GlassBox
i like the one where tiesto breaks down the track for 2 minutes, lets the music die, then comes on the mic with a vocoder and says "i'm awesome, you love me, and none of you know why"

he's so mysterious.

heart

xd That made me smile.
GlassBox

he's so mysterious.

heart
heart
Wuzzel
GlassBox

he's so mysterious.

heart
heart

XD I like enjoy this boy, double heart
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
Shukujo No Shadou
DavidKrakowiak

?
?
?
?
?
?

woah allot of spare time on your hands... stare or u just want cheap cash
next to traffic is just be
Hahahaha! This thread has problems.

Tiesto Fan: "What's your favorite Tiesto song?"
Normal Person: "Um... Tiesto blows. Sorry."
Tiesto Fan: "What?"
Normal Person: "Tiesto, his music isn't good."
Tiesto Fan: "I don't understand what you're trying to say..."
Normal Person: "Tiesto, his music, and all that he stands for can eat my a** because he sucks terribly and not even a miracle from god could make me want to buy his CD's."
Tiesto Fan: "I don't get it. What are you saying to me? *tick* *tick* IGNORANCE OVERLOAD, IGNORANCE OVERLOAD!!" *explotion*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff