10,275 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Buying 4 new Outfit slots 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
Symbolon
rchsia
Symbolon

Hi! May I know when will this be?
All prizes will be given AFTER the event has concluded.
As soon as the image of the easter bunny fighting Diedrich at the top of the page isn't there anymore.

Oow, I hope I can still claim my prize Now,. I can no longer see any Easter bunny fighting at the top of the page... Can I PM you the pages that I have won?

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
rchsia
Symbolon
rchsia
Symbolon

As soon as the image of the easter bunny fighting Diedrich at the top of the page isn't there anymore.

Oow, I hope I can still claim my prize Now,. I can no longer see any Easter bunny fighting at the top of the page... Can I PM you the pages that I have won?

Should I pm you with the pages that I have won too?

Vicious Warlord

4,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • PvP 200
happyfamily
rchsia
Symbolon
rchsia
Symbolon

Should I pm you with the pages that I have won too?

same should i pm you with the pages i won on too?

Blessed Cleric

//flails

So I got halfway done and the comp crashed, effectively killing my list. And I seriously do NOT want to recalculate this all AGAIN. So I'm offering to pay someone 50k to do it for me. PM me if you're interested.
Symbolon
//flails

So I got halfway done and the comp crashed, effectively killing my list. And I seriously do NOT want to recalculate this all AGAIN. So I'm offering to pay someone 50k to do it for me. PM me if you're interested.

Me!
Symbolon

emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop
Im done! Its really a tough job but I guessed its worth it... emotion_yatta emotion_yatta
I'll send a PM to you..
I have already DOUBLE check it and if your not sure of my checking, I have included the pages of certain posts EXCLUDing the first person to post on every page, of course it easy to check
emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop
I'll send it in a while, need to write/type it..
The Stars Fury

Thanks for the tip, have you received the trade? 3nodding

Vicious Warlord

4,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • PvP 200
rchsia
The Stars Fury

i has not but im not that impatient lol i know walot of things are going on so i just like to chill in the mean time xD and its n p for thr tip i was hoping i wouldnt have to do it :3
The Stars Fury
rchsia
The Stars Fury

i has not but im not that impatient lol i know walot of things are going on so i just like to chill in the mean time xD and its n p for thr tip i was hoping i wouldnt have to do it :3

LOL! Well, I wasn't planning to made it but i didn't have anything to work on so I did it

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
rchsia
Symbolon

emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop
Im done! Its really a tough job but I guessed its worth it... emotion_yatta emotion_yatta
I'll send a PM to you..
I have already DOUBLE check it and if your not sure of my checking, I have included the pages of certain posts EXCLUDing the first person to post on every page, of course it easy to check
emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop
I'll send it in a while, need to write/type it..

Yeah! Thanks!

Beloved Friend

rchsia

must've took a lot of work omg *clap clap* gj :3

~i'll just sit here patiently~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items