Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

x-Chaotic-Reincarnation-x
I really hope Chrom is put in because yeah, Arena Ferox is one of the stages so it kinda needs a representative. And Awakening is really popular and was very well received.

I could only dream that Simon Belmont was put in based on the comment Sakurai said either last year or two years ago when he wanted to add, older characters into the game.

Total agree with you about what Sakurai said. He said he's going to bring in older characters into the game and we have some (aka: Little Mac, Rosaline.) But I also like to see some of the characters that AREN'T in the popular games like Mario, Sonic, and whatnot. They deserve some love. >:

Original Survivor

I'm still shocked about Mii's being fighters, though at the same time I think it'll be awesome.. And this Amiibo thing.. Having my own Level/stats to bring anywhere I go sounds awesome too.. I just hope they don't make them expensive!

Can't wait, I'll be buying Smash for both my 3DS and Wii U so, if you want to add me feel free to through your friend request at me (same name as here). And for the 3DS just let me know your code.

Business Partner

They better put Chrom in the new SSB.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas