7,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mix Master Maha
jambare
azulmagia
jambare
It will be interesting to see what Peter Capaldi will bring to the table as the Doctor....

People are already joking, "Alzheimer's." rolleyes

LOL.... I can see why, he's already forgotten how to drive the Tardis!!

Well it's not like he really knew how in the first place. >.>

True, he was told that he left the parking brake on....but actually the Tardis was in charge, taking to where he needed to be not necessarily where he wanted to be....

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
jambare
azulmagia
jambare
It will be interesting to see what Peter Capaldi will bring to the table as the Doctor....

Well it's not like he really knew how in the first place. >.>

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm excited to see what Capaldi brings to the show biggrin
jambare
azulmagia
jambare

I suspect that's more likely to be a case of post-regeneration amnesia and should sort itself out before long.

Omega Delight
I know the original Doctors where all much older than David and Matt.

Well, apart from Peter Davison and I suppose we should include Paul McGann as well.

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Omega Delight
kio-sun
Omega Delight
I'm not really sure what to think about having a really old doctor...
It seems you have never seen either the classic Doctor Who episodes or seen pictures because if you had you would have never made that remark. The first Doctor was 55 and looked much older. Peeter Capaldi is the same age and looks much better then William did.

I have seen the original Doctor Who episodes, and I meant to mention that here. I stated in a different forum on here that I know the original Doctors where all much older than David and Matt. I know that a lot of people were actually against Matt Smith because he was so young, but like a lot of people I really grew to love him as the Doctor. I kind of liked having a younger Doctor, but I'm not totally against an older one either. It was just rather shocking to go from Matt Smith to Peter Capaldi in like...two seconds, which I think just about everyone agrees upon.
I am really sorry that I seemed harsh about it, but I am very happy to see the romance from the show dissaper. I am very happy and excited to see an older Doctor.

Perfect Werewolf

11,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
kio-sun
Omega Delight
It seems you have never seen either the classic Doctor Who episodes or seen pictures because if you had you would have never made that remark. The first Doctor was 55 and looked much older. Peeter Capaldi is the same age and looks much better then William did.

I have seen the original Doctor Who episodes, and I meant to mention that here. I stated in a different forum on here that I know the original Doctors where all much older than David and Matt. I know that a lot of people were actually against Matt Smith because he was so young, but like a lot of people I really grew to love him as the Doctor. I kind of liked having a younger Doctor, but I'm not totally against an older one either. It was just rather shocking to go from Matt Smith to Peter Capaldi in like...two seconds, which I think just about everyone agrees upon.

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Omega Delight
55 isn't old!!!!!!

Perfect Werewolf

11,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

7,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
azulmagia
jambare

jambare

7,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
It will be interesting to see what Peter Capaldi will bring to the table as the Doctor.... Loved the show.... look forward to 2014...

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
Loved this special but was disappointed by the ending. The regeneration happened in mere seconds!

Mega Sentai

10,925 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Hold on,give me a minute I'm still not done crying yet.

Wealthy Genius

ive just watched this episode & LOVED IT, althouugh it does answer a few questions, it does create more.

SPOILER ALERT - If you havent seen the episode dont view the spoilers.

Explained in the episode -

The crack in space & time seen since MS's beginning
Scar tissue left behind when the Doctor rebooted the universe.

The reason the TARDIS exploded & who caused it.
It was destroyed by the Kavorian splinter of the Papal Mainframe

The origin of the Silence
Created by the Papel when they changed the order of the church to Silence "the Doctor will not speak his name, and war will not begin...Silence will fall"

Whos asking "The First Question (Doctor Who?)" & why.
Sent by the timelords via the crack so the doctor can confirm its really him & the timelords & Gallifrey know its safe to return to this universe

What the Doctor saw in his room in the episode "the God Complex"
It was the crack in time & space

How the Doctor beats the 12 regeneration rule into Capaldi
a new regeneration given to him by the Timelords via the crack after Clara told them that regardless of the question, the only name he needs is the Doctor.....whether its a new set of 12 or just the one into Capaldi is unknown...but he calls it a "new cycle" so im guessing the former.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff