Welcome to Gaia! ::

...is in fact not a forum to talk about your doctors, or 'whatever comes to mind'. It is a forum devoted to a wonderful British TV show that you may not give a care about, in which case, please exchange your posting-of-things-irrelevant for getting-bored-and-exploring-elsewhere.
User Image
Thank you.

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
well said. You seem to be quite an ardent lover/follower of DOCTOR - TIME LORD of gallefrey

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
i love dr. who! heart heart
indiadoctor
well said. You seem to be quite an ardent lover/follower of DOCTOR - TIME LORD of gallefrey

That's a nice way of saying 'rather obsessed', isn't it? But I don't mind. I am obsessed.

Distinct Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icecream!!!!!!!!!! I SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes eek

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Fujimi Senshi
indiadoctor

That's a nice way of saying 'rather obsessed', isn't it? But I don't mind. I am obsessed.

lols... xd Obsession is when you leave all other things, how-so-ever important or trivial...but, you are active in Gaia... wink so, I would still say, you are a keen-observer and a great fan of the Doctor.

May I have the pleasure and Honor of your friendship? Please? heart heart
indiadoctor
Fujimi Senshi
indiadoctor

lols... xd Obsession is when you leave all other things, how-so-ever important or trivial...but, you are active in Gaia... wink so, I would still say, you are a keen-observer and a great fan of the Doctor.

May I have the pleasure and Honor of your friendship? Please? heart heart

Well... that would be my first... but... you seem like a very intelligent person, so I suppose I can make an exception for you... very well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff