Welcome to Gaia! ::

;A;
Whhhyyy...
she also died in oculus, the movie, WHICH ALSO MADE ME CRY! Y POND, Y U DO DIS TO ME

Fashionable Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Oculus was weird xD

and if you want to see Pond's butt you should watch Not Another Happy Ending cool
Ananasu
Oculus was weird xD

and if you want to see Pond's butt you should watch Not Another Happy Ending cool

...that title does not even help me even forgive pond.

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Not Another Happy Ending
Tom Duvall, the editor of a struggling publishing company, discovers that his only successful author, Jane Lockhart (Karen Gillan), cannot write when happy. Due to her recent success, she is left unable to write and he is stuck. He is forced to make her incredibly unhappy. The thing is, the worse he makes her feel, the more he realizes he's in love with her.

rofl
That last line killed me.
The Telekinetic Toad
Not Another Happy Ending
Tom Duvall, the editor of a struggling publishing company, discovers that his only successful author, Jane Lockhart (Karen Gillan), cannot write when happy. Due to her recent success, she is left unable to write and he is stuck. He is forced to make her incredibly unhappy. The thing is, the worse he makes her feel, the more he realizes he's in love with her.

rofl

Is arthur darville in it?

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Takuto A Takeda
The Telekinetic Toad
Not Another Happy Ending

rofl

Is arthur darville in it?
Nope.

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
Takuto A Takeda
;A;
Whhhyyy...
she also died in oculus, the movie, WHICH ALSO MADE ME CRY! Y POND, Y U DO DIS TO ME
Lol, thanks for not one but two spoilers ...
Lady_Imrahil
Takuto A Takeda
;A;
Whhhyyy...
Lol, thanks for not one but two spoilers ...

Oh hush, it was bound to happen anyways, and you werent gonna like oculus, and you shouldn't have seen this post. Life sucks
I still cry every time i see that episode. It's so heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time. I wish someone loved me like Amy loved Rory.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff