Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
My daughter is so cute. She's two, and she is obsessed with the Doctor. She will run around saying "I am the Doctor! I am the Doctor!" I ask her where is her TARDIS, and she says "MY Tardis! Allons-y!" I ask her what the Doctor says and she says "Brilliant! Come Long Pond!" I ask her what the Daleks say, "TERMEYATE!" Then I ask her what the Cybermen say, and apparently that's too much for my little Time Lord, because all she can say is "NO! Don't Like CYBAMEN!" So, Daleks are no big deal, but Cybermen are "Scawy."

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Nerd 50
I Love Doctor Who Too

Friendly Noob

5,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Thats what she said.

Blessed Fairy

my son loves it too.

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
AY00_DrizzyDrake
MLK

Martin Luther King?

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Awww thats so sweet XD
Well, if the Cybermen are scary, keep her away from Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead.

Newbie Explorer

That's so sweet! You're an awesome mom to introduce her to the Doctor!
Goldrings00156
Well, if the Cybermen are scary, keep her away from Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead.

Oh yeah, for sure!

Friendly Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Your daughter is so cute! The next time she plays and you are watching her play along with her! David Tennent was my imaginary friend are a kid and because of that my family won't play along with me so give your daughter the fun I never had with the Doctor!

Dapper Cat

Your daughter is right! Cybermen ARE scarier than Daleks! blaugh

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
TenshiPrime
Your daughter is so cute! The next time she plays and you are watching her play along with her! David Tennent was my imaginary friend are a kid and because of that my family won't play along with me so give your daughter the fun I never had with the Doctor!

Awww, yeah, we try to. She's only 2, so it's hard for her to really do anything creative yet, but we are working on it.

Sparkly Fatcat

I personally think Weeping Angels are far more scarier than Cybermen
XP

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Epic Floofykins
I personally think Weeping Angels are far more scarier than Cybermen
XP

So do I, but I don't think she completely gets the Angels yet. But we also don't let her watch too many scary episodes, don't want my baby girl having nightmares.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff