Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Conventioneer

For a month now I started watching the current Doctor Who on Netflix. Already gone thought season 1 though 3. I just need to know about what movie and/or specials I should watch and when to watch them. I'd like to watch everything in chronological order so there's no spoilers.

Eloquent Streaker

After you complete season four, you need to watch Planet of The Dead, The Water of Mars, and The End of Time, in that order. Problem is, Planet of The Dead isn't on Netflix, so you'll have to find another way of watching it.

And when you complete season five, you'll need to find another way to watch the episode "A Christmas Carol", because again, Netflix doesn't have it.
Watchseries.eu has several of the Doctor Who episodes in order. I Do believe it's missing The End of Time though.

Sparkling Senshi

Icefilms.info should have all of the episodes in order as well. To stay on track you should simply google an episode guide though.

Clean Conventioneer

Now there are other movies. Are they good? Do they matter?

Witty Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
It seems like everyone listed them all. Definitely do not miss End of Time part one and two.

Rogue

Reciter5613
For a month now I started watching the current Doctor Who on Netflix. Already gone thought season 1 though 3. I just need to know about what movie and/or specials I should watch and when to watch them. I'd like to watch everything in chronological order so there's no spoilers.

did you watch the original series or the remake/continuation?
Also, you should watch The Three Doctors which is Classic Who!
Arrim
Also, you should watch The Three Doctors which is Classic Who!

Yes, the interaction between the Second and Third Doctors is pretty funny. The scene where they simultaneously say: "Me!" in response to Jo's question: "Who was that?" (refering to the First Doctor, who has just appeared on the TARDIS scanner for a moment) gets me every time.

Interesting Lunatic

Requiem in Mortis
After you complete season four, you need to watch Planet of The Dead, The Water of Mars, and The End of Time, in that order. Problem is, Planet of The Dead isn't on Netflix, so you'll have to find another way of watching it.

And when you complete season five, you'll need to find another way to watch the episode "A Christmas Carol", because again, Netflix doesn't have it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff