Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Explorer

I've watched Doctors 9, 10, 11, and some of 1.

-Which form of the Doctor do you recommend to watch next and why?

-Should I just start at 1 and work my way up or skip around? I heard this is a good skip around series but is it truly a good idea to skip around?

-Is there any episodes I shouldn't miss?

-I heard that a lot of episodes are missing from the first few Doctors. Is that a major problem (besides the fact that we miss out on awesomeness)?

4,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
If you can find any of Two, watch them, he is Hilarious.
I also really like Four, he is quite dynamic, "I will go in to a {insert current problem} trance!"

Karasunosaki's Prince

Feline Friend

17,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Three is like an adorable James Bond-y badass grandpa and I recommend him highly. And, of course, here's my obligatory shameless Eight plug. That movie is godsawful, yes, I know, but it's almost a requirement if you want to read the EDAs or listen to McGann's work with Big Finish--both of which are extraordinary, with a few exceptions.

Dapper Pants

I'd definitely recommend the fourth. I haven't seen much of the others, I'm skipping around. I'm only skipping because I want to see all of the Doctors in action - when I go to university, I won't be able to watch so much any more, and that date's fast approaching.
I'd heard a lot about the fourth, and I decided to start with him, and the first as well. I liked the fourth so much that I'm still watching his stuff, though I still plan to skip about (for the first five Doctors, at least. I haven't heard too much good about Six or Seven, though I hop to be able to form my own opinion of them, eventually.)
It took me forever to get into the reboot, because I refused to recognize it for so long. >.>
I'm most familiar with one to five, gap for six seven eight, and then nine onward.
I've got some classic on the netflix, keep meaning to sit down and watch it.

Tiny Witch

13,975 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Definitely check out The Fourth Doctor.
Episode-wise I would recommend season twelve episode one: Robot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff