-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I am not exactly a huge fan of Moffats, if anything, I really wish they would change the person in charge but alas, Moffat is around for a bit longer, but with episode 4 I must say, it is one of his better stories, yes there was still his trademark flaw here and there but really, this episode has shown us he CAN actually write and yes, I know he can but his good stories are so far and few in between that you actually think that he doesn't do any good work at all. His story for episode four was really well written and will, once aired, be something news worthy for once (unlike all the crap Steven got for Deep Breath and still getting but that is deserved in some aspect but still) and yes, I will be watching the colored version when it comes out but I just wish this was his work all the time, sure he would still need work on writing female characters the misogynistic git but other then that it was basically like Blink, you just didn't want to stop watching...alright so those angels would make you stop watching but you know what I mean. XD

Has Moffat redeemed himself? No, not entirely, but if he had most episodes of this season at least like episode four with a few blunders in the middle then I can deal with that but as much as I wish that would be the case I highly doubt he will be that smart but hey, stranger things have happened and this is Doctor Who after all.