Indeed. And more Masters.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
KuroNeko77
Chieftain Twilight
well, what's the pace gonna be at? cause if it only takes me posting once or twice a night I'm totally in.

Speaking on behalf of how the pace has been going: once or twice a night would be perfect, if you're still interested.

alright then, I'm in! biggrin

Alonzi! pirate

Vicious Bunny

10,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chieftain Twilight
KuroNeko77
Chieftain Twilight
well, what's the pace gonna be at? cause if it only takes me posting once or twice a night I'm totally in.

Speaking on behalf of how the pace has been going: once or twice a night would be perfect, if you're still interested.

Alonzi! pirate

Brilliant!! 4laugh

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
KuroNeko77
Chieftain Twilight
KuroNeko77
Chieftain Twilight

Alonzi! pirate

Brilliant!! 4laugh

just lemme know when it starts, what the guidelines are, whether I should be an alien of some kind, a Time Lord even, or just one of the Doctor's companions... if even that.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
KuroNeko77
B a k a - c h a n
KuroNeko77
We really need Jack! crying
We need DALEKS!

Indeed. And more Masters.

The Master.... is my 2nd fave character in the whole series... right under Wilfred.

Vicious Bunny

10,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chieftain Twilight
KuroNeko77
Chieftain Twilight
KuroNeko77
Chieftain Twilight

Alonzi! pirate

Brilliant!! 4laugh

just lemme know when it starts, what the guidelines are, whether I should be an alien of some kind, a Time Lord even, or just one of the Doctor's companions... if even that.

The link to it is on the first page of this thread. And it's already started, but not too much has happened yet.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
KuroNeko77
Chieftain Twilight
KuroNeko77
Chieftain Twilight
KuroNeko77
Chieftain Twilight

Alonzi! pirate

Brilliant!! 4laugh

The link to it is on the first page of this thread. And it's already started, but not too much has happened yet.

oh, goodie, I think I actually will be The Master... I'll start on Wedsnday if I can have that long... I'll wait to actually sign up, in case someone else jumps in as The Master before then.

Vicious Bunny

10,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chieftain Twilight
KuroNeko77
Chieftain Twilight
KuroNeko77
Chieftain Twilight

Alonzi! pirate

Brilliant!! 4laugh

oh, goodie, I think I actually will be The Master... I'll start on Wedsnday if I can have that long... I'll wait to actually sign up, in case someone else jumps in as The Master before then.

Yay! Goodie. ^^ The person who was doing the Master dropped out. And although he's not interacting with any of my characters, he's still important to the plot. 3nodding

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
KuroNeko77
Chieftain Twilight
KuroNeko77
Chieftain Twilight
KuroNeko77
Chieftain Twilight

Alonzi! pirate

Brilliant!! 4laugh

Yay! Goodie. ^^ The person who was doing the Master dropped out. And although he's not interacting with any of my characters, he's still important to the plot. 3nodding

ah, good. smile I rather like The Master. ^_^ I can relate to him in certain respects...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff