Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Shapeshifter

Honestly, no. I can't say that he was the most interesting or necessary character, but I found his relationship with Clara to be endearing. It showed a nice contrast to her relationship with the Doctor. I was sad to see him go. His death seemed so senseless at first, but I am more okay with it now.
Kuroshiro-san
Twisted_Misery
I liked him in his first episode when he was awkward and cute, but once he got together with Clara, I hated him.
How do the writers except us to like a character who doesn't like the Doctor?
Like we're going to be understanding and forgiving just because he was a soldier?
His death seemed pointless and I was basically just like...okay...bye.
I liked Clara with Matt Smith, but I hated her this season.
NEW COMPANION PLEASE.

I agree that she was way worse this season, but I think it was mostly because of Danny!
He was the one that tried to drive her away from the Doctor and made her behave differently burning_eyes

I completely agree.
He was so controlling and like, "Clara, I've known you for five minutes, so ditch everyone else because I know what's best for you."
I was like, b***h please. talk2hand

Ice-Cold Evader

12,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Doggone It! 100
pffff P.E.

I didn't really like him that much, but oh well.

Though I do like him more than Clara mad

Ladykiller

I'm in the minority! I like both Clara and Danny. They're relatable to me. I like to just think that we didn't see most of their relationship (which is fine - this isn't a romance show), so I filled it in with my own things.

Then again, I didn't quite like Amy or Rory at all.
So maybe I'm just a bit off myself.

Quotable Autobiographer

8,725 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ps- Me Wub Yew
I'm in the minority! I like both Clara and Danny. They're relatable to me. I like to just think that we didn't see most of their relationship (which is fine - this isn't a romance show), so I filled it in with my own things.

Then again, I didn't quite like Amy or Rory at all.
So maybe I'm just a bit off myself.

I didn't think such a person could exist razz

Combative Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I'll admit I'm on the fence about Danny (Rupert) Pink. I mean the guy seemed okay at times, but half the time he was trying to be romantic with Clara, but others he was revealing his insecurities. Like when she unintentionally revealed his childhood name. Others he just seemed to want to tick off the Doctor probably hoping he'd never travel with Clara again while at the same time enjoying he could make the time lord angry. Personally the only reasons why I think the Doctor hated Danny was because Danny was a soldier, and probably the one man Clara wanted to be with since the Doctor regenerated. I think the Doctor worries that Clara is the only one that can not only pull him from darkness and keep him in the light, but also keep him alive since he was originally meant to die on Transilor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff