Hey All

I am new to gaia

I started my doctor who when Eckelson and continued after that. I didnt stop there with only the new seasons I went and wanted to experience what my dad had been mentioning in his child hood about the older doctors. Spent days in my free time after work watching every doctor in order. Now on the base of favorite doctor I have grown attached to Capaldi.

I go to comic con every year get in the doctor who panel every year even if I have to wait all night.

I went on a date with my fiance and I didnt notice till she told me but people would tell me I look like David Tennat. It didnt help that I was in a blue pin striped suit with a blue tie and spike my hair like I do all the time and glasses. But what made it worse was I was wearing sand shoes (converse all stars). It didnt stop there after the date I come home to my sis saying "Hey Doctor" and push came to shove and now this year I will be going to the con as the 10th Doctor

Add me as a friend and I will be posting pics of my adventure thru time and space with my conpanion

Allons-Y