Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Osric Carmichael
Nicely done with the top. Be sure to check out my comment from the previous contest for ideas in the future.
thank you.
I'll look at it now.

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Popcorn Jellybeans
OMG Just beautiful!
I would buy both of those in every colour possible! I love how they're different and unusal fruit! So unique
I'm glad you like. I have a a list of fruit that's far more unusual that i want to play with. Unfortunately I don't have the gold on hand to submit all of them. Maybe just one..maybe the starfruit sailor suit. and I'm having difficulty thinking up designs right now. sweatdrop

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

mana of the glass moon
Popcorn Jellybeans
OMG Just beautiful!
I would buy both of those in every colour possible! I love how they're different and unusal fruit! So unique
I'm glad you like. I have a a list of fruit that's far more unusual that i want to play with. Unfortunately I don't have the gold on hand to submit all of them. Maybe just one..maybe the starfruit sailor suit. and I'm having difficulty thinking up designs right now. sweatdrop
Good Luck blaugh

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
mana of the glass moon
Popcorn Jellybeans
OMG Just beautiful!

Well, I can go and act like a sponsor by giving you the 10k needed for another submission if you try to progress in that edit you told me before with the Starfruit Top on the Male base...

Seriously, I dread that you're kinda risking to have that top suffer of alignment issues on the male base because the artists are left on their own figuring out how to adapt the idea without a more direct reference.

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
AstraSage
mana of the glass moon
Popcorn Jellybeans
OMG Just beautiful!
I'm glad you like. I have a a list of fruit that's far more unusual that i want to play with. Unfortunately I don't have the gold on hand to submit all of them. Maybe just one..maybe the starfruit sailor suit. and I'm having difficulty thinking up designs I haven'tright now. sweatdrop

Well, I can go and act like a sponsor by giving you the 10k needed for another submission if you try to progress in that edit you told me before with the Starfruit Top on the Male base...

Seriously, I dread that you're kinda risking to have that top suffer of alignment issues on the male base because the artists are left on their own figuring out how to adapt the idea without a more direct reference.
I haven't forgotten the male base on the star fruit. I'm still working for a fix. I liked the idea of a scarf someone suggested for it, instead of the bow
Trying to work the fruit in without it being too in your face

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
sorry for the inconvenience you guys. The celestial sailor starfruit has successfully been made for the male base!

10,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Friendly 100
I love your designs and in every color! Good luck!

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
mana of the glass moon
sorry for the inconvenience you guys. The celestial sailor starfruit has successfully been made for the male base!

Well... ninja I wasn't expecting you'd thin out the Cinch-like section. (I was actually wishing for the opposite...)

But anyways, I gave my word: so I hope you get lucky with any of your designs...

Nepoegg's Queen

Friendly Duck

13,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

i love the pants emotion_kirakira

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
I don't think the pants fit the theme, I like them though, don't get me wrong. The dragon on the side makes it more oriental feeling. I don't think Gaia will go with just fruit themed colors...

Fashionable Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I like the Starfruit top. Its really cute and would work well for summer. heart

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
AstraSage
mana of the glass moon

Well... ninja I wasn't expecting you'd thin out the Cinch-like section. (I was actually wishing for the opposite...)

But anyways, I gave my word: so I hope you get lucky with any of your designs...
fixed. better?

Dritt-drutt's Senpai

Anxious Hunter

12,575 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
I love them both ^-^

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
littleladies
I love them both ^-^
thanks!

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
mana of the glass moon
AstraSage
mana of the glass moon

fixed. better?

The buttons' alignment on the male base might need to be centered towards the neck a bit (at a really close look, they're a bit... left right now), but other than that, you have total support on both designs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff