Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Businesswoman

I am looking for someone who can design a dress in cross stitch for me, I'm wanting a dress like elsa when she turns into the ice queen, you know the blue one..... if you are willing to do it for me please let me know when you do and how much it is going for in the cross stitch store... please and thank you

Kawaii Shapeshifter

I don't think you understand how CrosStitch works sweatdrop

It is a contest where Gaia sets a theme and users have to design item entries around that theme. Not only that, but entries have to be original (a remake of Elsa's dress would not be original).
At the end of the contest Gaia pick winners and their items are made and sold in the CrosStitch shop.

Also, there are already 2 items inspired by Elsa available on Gaia:
Queen of the Frozen North
Snow Queen of the North (recolour)

Desirable Businesswoman

Ok thank you, for your help.... I really didn't know how it worked I just wanted a dress like that thanks smile
Tales of Tales
I don't think you understand how CrosStitch works sweatdrop

It is a contest where Gaia sets a theme and users have to design item entries around that theme. Not only that, but entries have to be original (a remake of Elsa's dress would not be original).
At the end of the contest Gaia pick winners and their items are made and sold in the CrosStitch shop.

Also, there are already 2 items inspired by Elsa available on Gaia:
Queen of the Frozen North
Snow Queen of the North (recolour)

Fashionable Player

7,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yo biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items