Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you know Barbara Mandrell ?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

Well, I can't say she's my favorite singer but I like singing her songs!
Her song titles are always very funny (quite ridiculous sometimes) and I beliebe she's a bit obsessed by double beds...
Some of her songs : "sleeping single in a double bed" , "you can eat crackers in my bed anytime" , "I was country when country wasn't cool"
It seems nobody knows nor like her lol
Poor Barbara crying
i know her too. she's good and yeah dont' know much about her but i do know that i like what i hear from her

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
She actually did have a brush with death. eek
She also had her own country tv show featuring her lesser known sisters, Louise and Shirlene (I think her name was Shirlene, but I'm not sure). Very talented family. Barbara and Louise sound really good together.
Who is she!
Lil Brat
She also had her own country tv show featuring her lesser known sisters, Louise and Shirlene (I think her name was Shirlene, but I'm not sure). Very talented family. Barbara and Louise sound really good together.

I think it was Irlene. I remember watching that show when I was little, and I just loved Irlene, she was always the crazy one xp

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Mizandi
Lil Brat

I think it was Irlene. I remember watching that show when I was little, and I just loved Irlene, she was always the crazy one xp
Irlene - that's the one - I knew Shirlene wasn't quite right. And she was kinda crazy, she just didn't have the voice her sisters' did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff