Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've updated to the newest flash 13 but I keep having this problem. Anyone who knows what could be causing it?

My hardware:

AMD Athlon II 245
M5A78L-M LX3
GTX 260
XMS3 4GB

User Image

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Clear your cache and cookies, restart Firefox and see if that helps.
Scarred Sword Heart
Clear your cache and cookies, restart Firefox and see if that helps.
Ran a complete CCleaning on firefox. Still won't work.

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Uninstall and reinstall Flash Player.

High-functioning Lunatic

10,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hygienic 200
What operating system do you have? I no longer use Firefox on my Windows 7 simply due to various issues with it. I got tired of uninstalling/re-downloading/reinstalling it.

User Image
BeyondBirthday43
What operating system do you have? I no longer use Firefox on my Windows 7 simply due to various issues with it. I got tired of uninstalling/re-downloading/reinstalling it.

User Image
Yeah I use windows 7 home premium
are all your plugins up to date? specificly the flash addon go to about:home and click on the addon button on the bottom to check
dont worry about java showing vunerable as firefox is aware of that just focus on adobe plugins

your adobe flash plugin should be this version 13.0.0.182
your shockwave plugin shoud be this version 12.1.0.150

8,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Honestly I had a similar situation when working with a clients computer. After cleaning registry entries before reinstalling, clearing cache and cookies, making sure javascript was enabled, reinstalling flash and java, and even*cringes* making sure it was not working with internet explorer.

Honestly a reimage might work if you are willing to go so far, or try installing Chrome and seeing if it will work. That is the work around I had to perform sadly. Good luck on the issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff