Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok, im programing a game, metroid on the calc, if anyone wants to help me, greatly appreciated, and i will put your name or gaian name in credits pm me if you wnat some details
I am just posting to remind you that you will not legally be able to sell the game, unless you change the name/storyline of the game to not include "Metroid". I don't know if that is your intention, this is just a friendly reminder. Oh, and by the way, I heart Nintendo.
Emelend
I am just posting to remind you that you will not legally be able to sell the game, unless you change the name/storyline of the game to not include "Metroid". I don't know if that is your intention, this is just a friendly reminder. Oh, and by the way, I heart Nintendo.

Free=legal?
Vannak139
Emelend

Free=legal?

Yeah, if it's free, then you can call it metroid, as long as you're not trying to make a profit offa said game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff