Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
I bought the 2012 Tritton AX 720 headset. It's 7.1 surround sound and uses optical audio which works for the Xbox 360 and PS3 because they have optical outputs. The headset is supposed to work for PC but my motherboard doesn't have an optical output

Instead of buying an expensive sound card, is there some kind of USB adapter that will allow me to use the headset? I just bought Tera Online and would like to use the expensive surround sound headset I just spent money on instead of my old stereo headphones sad
Gummy Juice
Instead of buying an expensive sound card, is there some kind of USB adapter that will allow me to use the headset?
TurtleBeach makes one.

Clean Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
psychic stalker
Gummy Juice
Instead of buying an expensive sound card, is there some kind of USB adapter that will allow me to use the headset?
TurtleBeach makes one.

I did see that which made me believe they existed and possibly others. I just wasn't sure if that was specially made and only worked for Turtle Beach headsets.

Thank you and I will likely be buying that one

I hope the sound quality is still great. I remember reading that you can't get 7.1 surround sound from the PC unless you download some special software or something

I do have a lot of computer games so getting surround sound out of it would be nice. If not, at least getting sound out of the headset is better than nothing hahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff