Welcome to Gaia! ::

My computer have virus but i have scan the computer but the computer can't found the virus. I need help, please. How i can kill the virus? stressed
Do you evenknow what virus you have?
you do not need to knwo what virus you have to kill it this is not human biology.
Run an up to date virus checker with the latest virus defenitions that can be downloaded from the internet. That should take care of it.

Try
Norton Anti Virus
Virex
insertshade
Take a shotgun to your computer. That'll kill the ********]

Read the stickies, please. Your solution is neither helpful or contributing.
For antivirus needs, AVG Client (www.grisoft.com) is probably highly recommended. Install, run. Under safe mode, if you have to. If you have to, we'll walk you through it. 3nodding
strike 2 for shade one more i see and your reported

there is an online scan on symantecs website its free and will tell you what virus it is i forget if it removes it or not, goodluck
The first question I have for you is... how do you even know that you have a virus?

I suggest using http://avast.com to determine whether or not you really do have a virus. The program is free and very good at detecting things AVG works as well, but I prefer Avast because it doesn't tend to mess up my system settings.
Levilprivateer
The first question I have for you is... how do you even know that you have a virus?
ya?
Nameless_FaceEater
strike 2 for shade one more i see and your reported

Im a step ahead of you already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items